Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Arthur Dent
Hall Of Famer

Re: Random musings

Post by Arthur Dent »

*accidental edit*
Last edited by Arthur Dent on August 30 19, 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

thanks FB, thrill and AD...and good luck to you as well sir!

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

Hope it works out for you, Joce. And AD too.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

My wife wants to move back to the Midwest - I told her to find a good job and we can go.

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

wart57 wrote:My wife wants to move back to the Midwest - I told her to find a good job and we can go.
I tried that once. Mrs Rad said bye, have a nice life.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

Radbird wrote:
wart57 wrote:My wife wants to move back to the Midwest - I told her to find a good job and we can go.
I tried that once. Mrs Rad said bye, have a nice life.
The first Mrs. Wart said the same thing...

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

Arthur Dent wrote:
Jocephus wrote:an update... got an on campus interview at colorado mesa. working out flight details but supposed to be on 8/14. still not trying to think too much on it, just enjoy the experience. i've never been "requested" for, well, anything, so i kinda feel like a cool customer right now. i so often feel inept in life...i need to correct that.
Awesome!

Job hunting myself right now and love to hear good news.

Hoping the experience for me will also feel like opportunity to choose my life instead of always being trapped by employers.
Rock it, homies.

I too have been feeling like it's time to get out there and look for a new job. Trying to overcome the inertia and self-doubt and get the ball rolling.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

G. Keenan wrote:
Arthur Dent wrote:
Jocephus wrote:an update... got an on campus interview at colorado mesa. working out flight details but supposed to be on 8/14. still not trying to think too much on it, just enjoy the experience. i've never been "requested" for, well, anything, so i kinda feel like a cool customer right now. i so often feel inept in life...i need to correct that.
Awesome!

Hoping the experience for me will also feel like opportunity to choose my life instead of always being trapped by employers.
Rock it, homies.

I too have been feeling like it's time to get out there and look for a new job. Trying to overcome the inertia and self-doubt and get the ball rolling.
I need to hire about 78 people this October if you all want to come work for me. The pay sucks and the benefits are crap unless you are management. You will not be management. Thankfully; I am management and will prosper from the fruit of your labors.

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

CardsofSTL wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Arthur Dent wrote:
Awesome!

Rock it, homies.

I need to hire about 78 people this October if you all want to come work for me. The pay sucks and the benefits are crap unless you are management. You will not be management. Thankfully; I am management and will prosper from the fruit of your labors.
Just wait until we get our feet in the door. Management cannot suppress the GRB faction forever. Our inevitable grievances will be addressed!

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

Home made Tuna Salad sandwich on multigrain bread - yum.