Rave: Not So Fine Dining

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Re: Rave: Not So Fine Dining

Post by lukethedrifter »

stlouie_lipp wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Got talked into going to Red Lobster for lunch a few days ago. It was, well, Red Lobster. They have a crab stuffed shrimp rangoon appetizer that was amazing though.
I'm going to go ahead and say it, I like Red Lobster.
The only time I’ve been to red lobster was traumatic. I was coerced into going with a couple of bosses to a strip club after.
After one of them got a private dance, the stripper came over to me and asked me how old he was. I was like I guess he’s as old as he looks. Unfortunately, she replied he sure had fun. What the actual [expletive]? Why would she do that to me? Isn’t that a HIPAA violation?

Smith Corks One
All-Star

Post by Smith Corks One »

lukethedrifter wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Got talked into going to Red Lobster for lunch a few days ago. It was, well, Red Lobster. They have a crab stuffed shrimp rangoon appetizer that was amazing though.
The only time I’ve been to red lobster was traumatic. I was coerced into going with a couple of bosses to a strip club after.
After one of them got a private dance, the stripper came over to me and asked me how old he was. I was like I guess he’s as old as he looks. Unfortunately, she replied he sure had fun. What the actual [expletive]? Why would she do that to me? Isn’t that a HIPAA violation?
What does that mean, she did him? He blew his load in his pants? What?

Smith Corks One
All-Star

Post by Smith Corks One »

Smith Corks One wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:
Too crass? Sorry. Upon further contemplation of the entirety of the post, I feel reasonably confident that it was the latter.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Smith Corks One wrote:
Smith Corks One wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:
Too crass? Sorry. Upon further contemplation of the entirety of the post, I feel reasonably confident that it was the latter.
I didn’t want to know. Again, HIPAA VIOLATION!!!! LALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU, STRIPPER LADY WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS? PLEASE STOP.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

But yeah based on her incredulity i figured he soiled his trousers like he was a teen. MAKE IT STOP!!

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

This thread delivers.

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Post by GeddyWrox »

I have an idea for a new book. Similar to "Everybody Poops"....

"Everybody Squirts"

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

go birds wrote:this thread has taken a weird ass turn

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Post by GeddyWrox »

GeddyWrox wrote:I have an idea for a new book. Similar to "Everybody Poops"....

"Everybody Squirts"
This could also be turned into a remake of an REM song.