Legalizing marijuana

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!

If marijuana was legalized, would you be more likely to use?

Yes
31%
No
47%
I already do
22%

Total votes: 68

Smith Corks One
All-Star

Re: Legalizing marijuana

Post by Smith Corks One »

But, seriously, are the dispensaries staying open during this shutdown? I mean, they said pharmacies will stay open, so I feel like that kinda qualifies. Plus nothing different on the local spot's website yet.

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

Jocephus wrote:
March 21 20, 10:21 am
i would think 10 for your first time would be fine, maybe a bit of "woohoo, got nothin else to do in this quarantine" but honestly would give a good baseline for you if you plan to take more. i forgot to mention, for me, it's always more of a pleasant body high...and when i was trying to find my sweet spot i would do combos of 2.5 and 5 candies and gummies and it just never felt like much. i mean, a little but kinda disappointing. plus, it can take around 45 mins or so to kick in so you might take a small amount, wait X amount of time, not sure if you are feeling, wait more or take a little more and then you wait more for that but maybe the 1st piece has started, so it can be difficult to determine...at least for me it was. then since feb i've been buying chocolate bars at 10mg a piece and starting at 10 is definitely a guarantee to be pleasant.
this might be the route to take.

@Smith Corks One i'm seeing that they are being labeled "essential businesses" in CA. Not sure about the rest of the country though.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

essential businesses in Illinois too.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

Medical only in Illinois. Recreational sales are suspended. Supply chain is affected and they have to serve rx patients throughout the duration.

pioneer98
Hall Of Famer

Post by pioneer98 »

Recreational sales are suspended but its still legal to have some, right? That's the main thing amirite haha

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

pioneer98 wrote:
March 23 20, 11:34 am
Recreational sales are suspended but its still legal to have some, right? That's the main thing amirite haha
Your boy definitely stocked up when the writing was on the wall with this virus. I'm g2g. Got enough food, coffee, and seltzer for 3-4 weeks. Enough green for like 3 months.

Arthur Dent
Hall Of Famer

Post by Arthur Dent »

Edibles, I hope? I understand smoking is a likely risk factor for worse outcomes.

BottenFieldofDreams
Perennial All-Star

Post by BottenFieldofDreams »

I've decided I just don't like it much. Either I feel a little dizzy or I can't remember how to finish my sentences. About one time in five I hit a sweet spot in between--and I'm not super motivated to dial it in. One hit when I'm drinking is good. But I don't drink an awful lot either--was sort of interested in weed as an alternative. Appetite is an issue as well, as discussed before--but sounds like that might be a strain issue/easy fix. I got over my coughing like an ahole thing. But still just think maybe it's not for me.

I likely never would have tried it seriously as an edge taker-offer if it wasn't legal.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

Virus will likely doom effort to put weed legalization on Missouri ballot

I didn't think about this. Dang. also helps MO Trump-GOP-Nazi party in November.

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

So i started with 5mg and not really sure if i felt anything. In fact, I'm pretty all it did was make me tired, so the second time i ate a full 10mg gummie and it definitely had a kick to it, though again all it really did was make me more drawsy than anything.

It's 100% THC. So does anyone have any recommendations on something that may not make me so drowsy?