Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Re: Random musings

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

IMADreamer wrote:
May 29 20, 9:28 am
2020 just keeps on giving. We had the local fertilizer company come spray 460 acres of our corn we couldn't get to. They sprayed the wrong stuff and killed every freaking acre of it. I was headed into the shop this morning and you could just see it all turning brown.

Waiting on the owner of the company to get here.
Hate to be the guy responsible for that mess. Hope they make it right IMA.

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Post by GeddyWrox »

Damn. That sucks. But at least you're not going to wind up out a sh!t ton of money. Hopefully.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Great; now the price of corn is going to go up.

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

The entire world sucks right now

Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

Radbird wrote:
May 29 20, 9:16 pm
This could be a long, hot summer. 1968 long and hot. That one got us Nixon. This one... I don't even want to think about it.

Radbird

Post by Radbird »

Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
May 29 20, 9:50 pm
Radbird wrote:
This could be a long, hot summer. 1968 long and hot. That one got us Nixon. This one... I don't even want to think about it.
This seems even worse than ‘68. Although nothing will shock me like my 15-year old self was shook when I was watching TV coverage of MLK when my mom’s boyfriend walked into the living room and said “good, somebody finally got that sonofabitch”

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

Boobytrap backwards is partyboob

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

Radbird wrote:
June 2 20, 1:43 pm
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
May 29 20, 9:50 pm
Radbird wrote:
This seems even worse than ‘68. Although nothing will shock me like my 15-year old self was shook when I was watching TV coverage of MLK when my mom’s boyfriend walked into the living room and said “good, somebody finally got that sonofabitch”
That's funny, not haha funny, but I'm reminded of myself at 12, when I came home breathless and asked my dad if he heard that Reagan got shot. He said, "Yeah, only problem is they didn't kill the sonofabitch". I knew nothing of my dad's politics until then, and really didn't realize what he was getting at until I got older.

Radbird

Post by Radbird »

Meanwhile, 2020 just keeps on keepin’ on.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Radbird wrote:
May 8 20, 6:52 am
BottenFieldofDreams wrote:
May 5 20, 3:26 pm
BottenFieldofDreams wrote:
February 19 20, 9:23 pm
How is everyone not entirely obsessed with the Lori Vallow story? There's a couple in Kauai who fancy themselves prophets and have left a trail of dead people behind them. Law enforcement is hovering over them and it's strange they haven't pounced yet. Two kids are missing. Only it's way more interesting than that. The world ends 7/22/2020 for example. Attractive blonde lady. All of it.
Oh man. She's in jail now, and things are just getting more interesting. For example: this guy Chad told her her husband was actually dead and inhabited by a spirit/zombie named Nick Schneider. Chad's wife was also inhabited by a spirit/zombie. Both possessed spouses are dead now under mysterious circumstances and Chad and Lori are married and collecting the 144,000 people who have been chosen for exaltation in the upcoming end of the world.

Kids are still missing.

Crazy stuff. There was another episode of Dateline last week that tells the story from the beginning.

It's like Tiger King in real time. Less cats, more murder. Less country music, more Second Coming of Christ.
Saw the Dateline episode. It’ll be interesting to follow as the truth comes out.
Human remains found on Chad Daybell's property were of missing Idaho kids: Police
https://abcnews.go.com/US/human-remains ... d=71238770