Legalizing marijuana

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!

If marijuana was legalized, would you be more likely to use?

Yes
31%
No
47%
I already do
22%

Total votes: 68

Arthur Dent
Hall Of Famer

Re: Legalizing marijuana

Post by Arthur Dent »

Soderbergh apparently made a black and white silent film style cut of Raider of the Lost Ark:

http://extension765.com/soderblogh/18-raiders

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

just martha stewart decorating marijuana leaf chrismas cookies

Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star

Post by Famous Mortimer »

Well, I have sciatica and, after a $100 appointment via the surprisingly real NuggMD.com, a $30 registration fee via Missouri's site and a few weeks of waiting, I got my marijuana card.

My friend who went to the dispensary in Illinois said they hated it, so I went to the one in Ferguson that had just opened. Like an upscale doctor's office in front, with an upscale holistic goods store in back, but all they sold was weed stuff. Everyone was very happy there, I was chatting to a guy about my age who must have spent $200 on their merch and couldn't stop laughing. Prices were - I imagine because obviously I'd never done anything illegal before - quite expensive, but the quality was very nice. One of their pre-rolls definitely did its medicinal duty.

The former Taco Bell on Manchester, between the Grove and Maplewood, is being converted into a dispensary, and that's only a 5 minute drive or so for me. Although, according to the approvals, there's going to be one opening on Cherokee at some point which I'll be able to walk to.

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Post by GeddyWrox »

I have sciatica too. Maybe I should get my card.

Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star

According to the RFT, GreenLight (the name of the place I went to) is offering free medical appointments to people in their approximate area; might be worth looking at.

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

Famous Mortimer wrote:
February 27 21, 8:46 pm
Well, I have sciatica and, after a $100 appointment via the surprisingly real NuggMD.com, a $30 registration fee via Missouri's site and a few weeks of waiting, I got my marijuana card.

My friend who went to the dispensary in Illinois said they hated it, so I went to the one in Ferguson that had just opened. Like an upscale doctor's office in front, with an upscale holistic goods store in back, but all they sold was weed stuff. Everyone was very happy there, I was chatting to a guy about my age who must have spent $200 on their merch and couldn't stop laughing. Prices were - I imagine because obviously I'd never done anything illegal before - quite expensive, but the quality was very nice. One of their pre-rolls definitely did its medicinal duty.

The former Taco Bell on Manchester, between the Grove and Maplewood, is being converted into a dispensary, and that's only a 5 minute drive or so for me. Although, according to the approvals, there's going to be one opening on Cherokee at some point which I'll be able to walk to.
If you live on Cherokee go say hi to my friends Jeff and Randy and STL Stylehouse, and buy some St Louis gear.

Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star

I love STL Style! Most of my wardrobe is their shirts, and my friends back in the UK love their "Saint [expletive] Louis" gear. It's a short walk from my house - I also volunteer at Tenth Life Cat Rescue across the road (they're hopefully re-opening their storefront soon).

No need to go all the way to Ferguson as of this week, as Root 66 is opening on Grand & Chippewa.