TV Thread - beware, [expletive] can get spoilery

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
BottenFieldofDreams
Perennial All-Star

Re: TV Thread - beware, [expletive] can get spoilery

Post by BottenFieldofDreams »

go birds wrote:
January 20 23, 10:55 am
on another note--any white lotus heads? great show that i slept on for awhile. i'm too lazy to scroll thru the thread
Well I wish a mediocre sketch on a crappy year of SNL hadn’t spoiled a bunch of it for me. I was a couple episodes in. Season 2 feels more accessible to me (I liked Season 1), but honestly that could be more about me than the show. I’ll keep watching, SNL be damned.

I’ll be disappointed if Greg doesn’t turn out to be Uncle Rico. The hills above the resort would be perfect for him to throw a football over.

ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Post by ghostrunner »

The Last of Us is pretty good. 2nd episode was great whereas first episode was fine but nothing I haven’t seen before. The fungus element feels fresh enough, partly because I’ve never played the game. I don’t expect anything ground breaking but I look forward to a zombie show that actually moves the plot along instead of, say, staying at the same farm or prison for seasons at a time and never changing much of anything.

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

BottenFieldofDreams wrote:
January 24 23, 10:23 am
go birds wrote:
January 20 23, 10:55 am
on another note--any white lotus heads? great show that i slept on for awhile. i'm too lazy to scroll thru the thread
Well I wish a mediocre sketch on a crappy year of SNL hadn’t spoiled a bunch of it for me. I was a couple episodes in. Season 2 feels more accessible to me (I liked Season 1), but honestly that could be more about me than the show. I’ll keep watching, SNL be damned.

I’ll be disappointed if Greg doesn’t turn out to be Uncle Rico. The hills above the resort would be perfect for him to throw a football over.
season 2 ended up being better than season 1 imo. and i loved season 1.