2007 NHL Playoff Thread
- StL Dan
- banned
- Posts: 8159
- Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
- Location: St. Louis in spirit
At the end of regulation, I could sense this one was going to last for a while.stlmark wrote:Finally, the Canucks win the game at 18:06 of the 4th OT period on a goal by Henrik Sedin. Ok, I'm friggin tired. stlmark out!
I turned in immediately so as to avoid any temptation to stay up til 1 in the morning.
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
As did I. I made it to bed at about 4am here in Philly. I slept until noonish.G. Keenan wrote:Awesome. Thanks for the update.
Those guys are going to sleep well tonight.
I had a feeling this game was going to be a long one too Dan,but not 4 OT'sAt the end of regulation, I could sense this one was going to last for a while.
I turned in immediately so as to avoid any temptation to stay up til 1 in the morning.
I was really looking forward to some OT hockey. Of course, once the game kept going, I couldn't pull myself away from the game. Because of the Stars and Canucks, I slept half my day away.
- StL Dan
- banned
- Posts: 8159
- Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
- Location: St. Louis in spirit
Worth every minute, wasn't it!?stlmark wrote:As did I. I made it to bed at about 4am here in Philly. I slept until noonish.G. Keenan wrote:Awesome. Thanks for the update.
Those guys are going to sleep well tonight.![]()
I had a feeling this game was going to be a long one too Dan,but not 4 OT'sAt the end of regulation, I could sense this one was going to last for a while.
I turned in immediately so as to avoid any temptation to stay up til 1 in the morning..
I was really looking forward to some OT hockey. Of course, once the game kept going, I couldn't pull myself away from the game. Because of the Stars and Canucks, I slept half my day away.
If it had been the Blues playing...I woulda stayed up, no doubt.
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
Oh it was. I had a beer in hand for all 4 OT periods and I was on the edge of my seat. I loved it.StL Dan wrote:Worth every minute, wasn't it!?stlmark wrote:As did I. I made it to bed at about 4am here in Philly. I slept until noonish.G. Keenan wrote:Awesome. Thanks for the update.
Those guys are going to sleep well tonight.![]()
I had a feeling this game was going to be a long one too Dan,but not 4 OT'sAt the end of regulation, I could sense this one was going to last for a while.
I turned in immediately so as to avoid any temptation to stay up til 1 in the morning..
I was really looking forward to some OT hockey. Of course, once the game kept going, I couldn't pull myself away from the game. Because of the Stars and Canucks, I slept half my day away.
If it had been the Blues playing...I woulda stayed up, no doubt.
The goal was scored at the end of the 4th OT period and I wasn't sure I was going to make it for a 5th OT, if it had made it that far.
- StL Dan
- banned
- Posts: 8159
- Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
- Location: St. Louis in spirit
GOOD times!stlmark wrote:Oh it was. I had a beer in hand for all 4 OT periods and I was on the edge of my seat. I loved it.StL Dan wrote:Worth every minute, wasn't it!?stlmark wrote:As did I. I made it to bed at about 4am here in Philly. I slept until noonish.G. Keenan wrote:Awesome. Thanks for the update.
Those guys are going to sleep well tonight.![]()
I had a feeling this game was going to be a long one too Dan,but not 4 OT'sAt the end of regulation, I could sense this one was going to last for a while.
I turned in immediately so as to avoid any temptation to stay up til 1 in the morning..
I was really looking forward to some OT hockey. Of course, once the game kept going, I couldn't pull myself away from the game. Because of the Stars and Canucks, I slept half my day away.
If it had been the Blues playing...I woulda stayed up, no doubt.
The goal was scored at the end of the 4th OT period and I wasn't sure I was going to make it for a 5th OT, if it had made it that far.
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation

