NHL is changing the style of their jersies around I believe, when they come out, I'm going to invest in the new jersey and the new Franchise guy...#6 Johnsonstlmark wrote:Ok, who went out and got a #6 Blues jersey?
It looks like the Blues may trade either Backman or Jackman for another scoring forward. I hope it's Backman. I really like Jackman's game.
2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
- cabby7588
- All-Star
- Posts: 2970
- Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
- Contact:
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Me also.cabby7588 wrote:NHL is changing the style of their jersies around I believe, when they come out, I'm going to invest in the new jersey and the new Franchise guy...#6 Johnsonstlmark wrote:Ok, who went out and got a #6 Blues jersey?
It looks like the Blues may trade either Backman or Jackman for another scoring forward. I hope it's Backman. I really like Jackman's game.
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
You can probably count me too. Although, I really want to get an Oshie jersey. Maybe I'll get both.thrill wrote:Me also.cabby7588 wrote:NHL is changing the style of their jersies around I believe, when they come out, I'm going to invest in the new jersey and the new Franchise guy...#6 Johnsonstlmark wrote:Ok, who went out and got a #6 Blues jersey?
It looks like the Blues may trade either Backman or Jackman for another scoring forward. I hope it's Backman. I really like Jackman's game.
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
According to Andy Strickland in his new blog, Metropolit and Nieminen are gone.
Drake will be back.
The Blues won't sign Dvorak for anything more then last years salary. No more then 1 yr/1 million.
EJ will pair with Barrett Jackman.
Jackman's getting married in Hawaii this offseason and Matt Walker is in the wedding party.
More interesting stuff in the blog. It's a good one.
Drake will be back.
The Blues won't sign Dvorak for anything more then last years salary. No more then 1 yr/1 million.
EJ will pair with Barrett Jackman.
Jackman's getting married in Hawaii this offseason and Matt Walker is in the wedding party.
More interesting stuff in the blog. It's a good one.
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13355
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
stlmark wrote:According to Andy Strickland in his new blog, Metropolit and Nieminen are gone.
Yay!
Drake will be back.
meh
The Blues won't sign Dvorak for anything more then last years salary. No more then 1 yr/1 million.
bye bye Dvo.
EJ will pair with Barrett Jackman.
That's a little premature. I'm sure that could easily change if EJ and someone else show chemistry. I'm just glad that it shows that Jax is not in trade plans.
- ToughGuy_BlueShirt
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm
:thumbup: That's what I'm going with.stlmark wrote:You can probably count me too. Although, I really want to get an Oshie jersey. Maybe I'll get both.thrill wrote:Me also.cabby7588 wrote:NHL is changing the style of their jersies around I believe, when they come out, I'm going to invest in the new jersey and the new Franchise guy...#6 Johnsonstlmark wrote:Ok, who went out and got a #6 Blues jersey?
It looks like the Blues may trade either Backman or Jackman for another scoring forward. I hope it's Backman. I really like Jackman's game.
- cabby7588
- All-Star
- Posts: 2970
- Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
- Contact:
stlmark wrote:According to Andy Strickland in his new blog, Metropolit and Nieminen are gone.
Drake will be back. eh, just another 3rd/4th line winger we don't need
The Blues won't sign Dvorak for anything more then last years salary. No more then 1 yr/1 million.
another 3rd liner we have too many of
EJ will pair with Barrett Jackman.
.I thought McKee would be better but I like him going with Jackman...Shows Barret aint getting traded nowhere.
Jackman's getting married in Hawaii this offseason and Matt Walker is in the wedding party. who would marry Jackman?
More interesting stuff in the blog. It's a good one



