Interesting Lab Study
- cabby7588
- All-Star
- Posts: 2970
- Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
- Contact:
Living my whole life as a Cards, Colts, Blues, and Pacers fan...I've learned that as enjoyable as it is day-in and day-out, you play these games for one reason...To win a championship. I'll trade in 162 days of missery for one day of hoisting a trophy. I can see why some people would think differently, but this is the only way I see it.
- fanforever
- Retired
- Posts: 67125
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
- Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone
-
Michael
- GRB Founder
- Posts: 35303
- Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
- Radio_Bugtussle
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3450
- Joined: July 26 06, 9:51 am
- Location: Searching for the perfect microbrew
- Radio_Bugtussle
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3450
- Joined: July 26 06, 9:51 am
- Location: Searching for the perfect microbrew
- omaha_red
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 12963
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: toning it done
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Just speaking for myself, but winning the title was very enjoyable - for about a week. At that point it was behind me, and another season on the horizon. I don't even think about it, it's a new season and a new set of problems. I felt pretty much the same way 10 days after winning it all as I did 10 days after the season ended in 2005, and 2004, and 2003, and 2002, ...omaha_red wrote:i don't get it.. why in the world would winning the title EVER be a let down?Michael wrote:Winning the WS has clearly changed some views on here. Was it because it took the pressure off or was winning the title a let down?
i honestly don't get it..
- longhornbaseball
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5527
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm
As did I, but that week was probably the best one of my life so far and I have memories from it that I will cherish forever. Can't say that about those other seasons.jim wrote:I felt pretty much the same way 10 days after winning it all as I did 10 days after the season ended in 2005, and 2004, and 2003, and 2002, ...





