Albert is the best first baseman in baseball

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Post by clevername »

Hungary Jack wrote:2B Utley
SS Reyes
3B A-Rod
LF Manny
CF Beltran
RF Vladdy
C Mauer
SP Santana or Halladay
CL Hoffman (yea, he blew one last night)
this is the correct answer.

User avatar
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211
Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

Brodie wrote:AP
Kennedy
The Eck
Rolen
Duncan
Edmonds
Wilson
Yadi

Looper / Izzy

-Brodie
You're sick.

User avatar
Asmodai
Veteran Player
Posts: 1121
Joined: February 9 07, 7:37 pm

Re: Albert is the best first baseman in baseball

Post by Asmodai »

omaha_red wrote:who are the best at every other position?

2b ? ----- utley
SS ? ----- alex rodriguez (I know...)
3b ? ----- alex rodriguez
LF ? ----- maybe manny if he starts to hit like manny
CF ? ----- sizemore or beltran
RF ? ----- vladdy
C ? ----- mauer

SP ? ----- santana

Closer ? ----- Michael Wuertz

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Post by Brodie »

ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:
Brodie wrote:AP
Kennedy
The Eck
Rolen
Duncan
Edmonds
Wilson
Yadi

Looper / Izzy

-Brodie
You're sick.
I thought I was disturbed?

-Brodie

User avatar
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211
Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

Brodie wrote:
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:
Brodie wrote:AP
Kennedy
The Eck
Rolen
Duncan
Edmonds
Wilson
Yadi

Looper / Izzy

-Brodie
You're sick.
I thought I was disturbed?

-Brodie
Both.

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer
Posts: 9323
Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
Location: Across the River

Re: Albert is the best first baseman in baseball

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

Mephistopheles wrote:Closer ? ----- Michael Wuertz
You know it.

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Post by Brodie »

ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:
Brodie wrote:
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:
Brodie wrote:AP
Kennedy
The Eck
Rolen
Duncan
Edmonds
Wilson
Yadi

Looper / Izzy

-Brodie
You're sick.
I thought I was disturbed?

-Brodie
Both.
fair enough

-Brodie

Post Reply