Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380 Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama
Post
by clevername » April 27 07, 12:34 pm
Hungary Jack wrote: 2B Utley
SS Reyes
3B A-Rod
LF Manny
CF Beltran
RF Vladdy
C Mauer
SP Santana or Halladay
CL Hoffman (yea, he blew one last night)
this is the correct answer.
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211 Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm
Post
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt » April 27 07, 12:34 pm
Brodie wrote: AP
Kennedy
The Eck
Rolen
Duncan
Edmonds
Wilson
Yadi
Looper / Izzy
-Brodie
You're sick.
Asmodai
Veteran Player
Posts: 1121 Joined: February 9 07, 7:37 pm
Post
by Asmodai » April 27 07, 12:38 pm
omaha_red wrote: who are the best at every other position?
2b ? ----- utley
SS ? ----- alex rodriguez (I know...)
3b ? ----- alex rodriguez
LF ? ----- maybe manny if he starts to hit like manny
CF ? ----- sizemore or beltran
RF ? ----- vladdy
C ? ----- mauer
SP ? ----- santana
Closer ? ----- Michael Wuertz
Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190 Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:
Post
by Brodie » April 27 07, 12:56 pm
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote: Brodie wrote: AP
Kennedy
The Eck
Rolen
Duncan
Edmonds
Wilson
Yadi
Looper / Izzy
-Brodie
You're sick.
I thought I was disturbed?
-Brodie
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211 Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm
Post
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt » April 27 07, 12:57 pm
Brodie wrote: ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote: Brodie wrote: AP
Kennedy
The Eck
Rolen
Duncan
Edmonds
Wilson
Yadi
Looper / Izzy
-Brodie
You're sick.
I thought I was disturbed?
-Brodie
Both.
Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer
Posts: 9323 Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
Location: Across the River
Post
by Transmogrified Tiger » April 27 07, 12:58 pm
Mephistopheles wrote: Closer ? ----- Michael Wuertz
You know it.
Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190 Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:
Post
by Brodie » April 27 07, 1:01 pm
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote: Brodie wrote: ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote: Brodie wrote: AP
Kennedy
The Eck
Rolen
Duncan
Edmonds
Wilson
Yadi
Looper / Izzy
-Brodie
You're sick.
I thought I was disturbed?
-Brodie
Both.
fair enough
-Brodie