GDT: Cubbies @ Cardinals on 4-27-2007 7.10 CDT
-
planet planet
- http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
- Posts: 24904
- Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
- Location: St. Louis
-
planet planet
- http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
- Posts: 24904
- Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Online
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62340
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Thanks, guys. I figured that's why you popped into flash, TM.Tambourine Man wrote:I'm trying to help him out now GK. If that doesn't work, we can put Michael on it.G. Keenan wrote:Ask him to clear his cache and his cookies.Radbird wrote:No mods in Flash?
Here's a question from a member:
[st.lewis11] 7:44 pm: Is there an administrator here?...I can log into chat, but not the Gateway site, so I can't ever post or leave a pm.
Can anyone help him?
If that doesn't work. One of us can reset his password for him.
-
planet planet
- http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
- Posts: 24904
- Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
- Location: St. Louis
- EastonBlues22
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4798
- Joined: May 7 06, 11:31 pm




