4-27 Post Game Thread

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Post Reply
User avatar
Ace
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3781
Joined: April 18 06, 9:36 pm
Location: St. Louis

4-27 Post Game Thread

Post by Ace »

What an aggravating game.

I don't even know where to begin.

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Post by TimeForGuinness »

At least Molina was hitting

User avatar
Cardinalis_cardinalis
Everyday Player
Posts: 311
Joined: April 18 06, 8:51 pm
Location: El Cerrito, CA

Post by Cardinalis_cardinalis »

Glad I missed most of it.

User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11289
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Post by Mary1966 »

Cardinalis_cardinalis wrote:Glad I missed most of it.
Same here.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Post by sighyoung »

Ugh.

User avatar
Dillagii
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 7926
Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm

Post by Dillagii »

Player of the Game: K-ton Wilson.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by planet planet »

Reyes needs to stop digging us into a hole PLZ.

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Post by clevername »

I'm really glad we re-signed Jim Edmonds so he can be pinch hit for with So freaking Taguchi in crucial late game situations.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Post by jim »

If this game didn't highlight the holes on this team, I don't know what will.

Absolutely maddening.

User avatar
Ace
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3781
Joined: April 18 06, 9:36 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by Ace »

DiLLaGii wrote:Player of the Game: K-ton Wilson.
His second at bat I was thinking to myself, "Wow, could he have a worse at bat."

Somehow the at bats got worse and worse. Wilson is proving he will never again be a starting player.

Post Reply