I am surprised he didn't get thrown out for that.sighyoung wrote:But he can break a bat in dramatic fashion.Ace wrote:His second at bat I was thinking to myself, "Wow, could he have a worse at bat."DiLLaGii wrote:Player of the Game: K-ton Wilson.
Somehow the at bats got worse and worse. Wilson is proving he will never again be a starting player.
4-27 Post Game Thread
- fulldeck
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3239
- Joined: April 21 06, 7:31 am
- Contact:
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62346
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
I'd love to see TLR get grilled about this in the post-game conf. We'd be having an entirely different discussion here if it'd been Edmonds and Speezer in the 8th instead of So and PDub.planet pujolsian wrote:WORD. On the other hand, Preston Wilson is left in to face the righty, no problem.clevername wrote:I'm really glad we re-signed Jim Edmonds so he can be pinch hit for with So freaking Taguchi in crucial late game situations.
I'm far from a LaRussa basher, but I'm really scratching my head at this one.
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38623
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
I'm surprised he made contact with the plate.fulldeck wrote:I am surprised he didn't get thrown out for that.sighyoung wrote:But he can break a bat in dramatic fashion.Ace wrote:His second at bat I was thinking to myself, "Wow, could he have a worse at bat."DiLLaGii wrote:Player of the Game: K-ton Wilson.
Somehow the at bats got worse and worse. Wilson is proving he will never again be a starting player.
Last edited by sighyoung on April 27 07, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
planet planet
- http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
- Posts: 24904
- Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
- Location: St. Louis
One of the few times a manager actually can cost a team a run or perhaps a win.Radbird wrote:I'd love to see TLR get grilled about this in the post-game conf. We'd be having an entirely different discussion here if it'd been Edmonds and Speezer in the 8th instead of So and PDub.planet pujolsian wrote:WORD. On the other hand, Preston Wilson is left in to face the righty, no problem.clevername wrote:I'm really glad we re-signed Jim Edmonds so he can be pinch hit for with So freaking Taguchi in crucial late game situations.
I'm far from a LaRussa basher, but I'm really scratching my head at this one.
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
I didn't mind the PH. Tags is tough to double up, you have a suicide possibility if the count works in your favor.Radbird wrote:I'd love to see TLR get grilled about this in the post-game conf. We'd be having an entirely different discussion here if it'd been Edmonds and Speezer in the 8th instead of So and PDub.planet pujolsian wrote:WORD. On the other hand, Preston Wilson is left in to face the righty, no problem.clevername wrote:I'm really glad we re-signed Jim Edmonds so he can be pinch hit for with So freaking Taguchi in crucial late game situations.
I'm far from a LaRussa basher, but I'm really scratching my head at this one.
-
TimeForGuinness
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 20007
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm




