Eck needs to start hitting the ball on the ground...planet pujolsian wrote:Also, you can be easily demonized like Kennedy leaving 7 on and rightfully so, but Eck has been just as horrible in a higher profile spot. I know there's a separate thread dedicated to him, but I really hope he turns it on. A high batting average is his only redeeming grace and even that's not good enough to merit a lead off spot.
BTW, what's LaRussa going off about regarding the Cubs?
4-27 Post Game Thread
-
TimeForGuinness
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 20007
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
bernie has two posts about how tlr ain't talkin' to the p-d
http://www.stltoday.com/forums/search.p ... or=BernieM
http://www.stltoday.com/forums/search.p ... or=BernieM
-
planet planet
- http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
- Posts: 24904
- Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
- Location: St. Louis
- fulldeck
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3239
- Joined: April 21 06, 7:31 am
- Contact:
-
TimeForGuinness
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 20007
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm
- Elphie15
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4625
- Joined: May 5 06, 11:07 pm
- Location: St. Louis <3
Apparently, Miklasz wrote a column about the Cubs that supposedly took "cheap shots" at them... Bernie asked a question, and TLR confronted him about it... argument ensues. Tony left the podium to go up to him and everything.haltz wrote:What about?Elphie15 wrote:TLR is CHEWING OUT Bernie at the moment.
Some idiot somewhere has blacked out the postgame up here.
I think that's how it went down. I'm sure I'm not 100% correct, though. Can anyone verify?
That rocked! I'm dissappointed chairs weren't thrown!



