Pujols' April 2006
G: 25
AB: 81
AVG: .346
HR: 14
RBI: 32
OBP: .509
SLG: .914
Arod's April 2007
G: 22
AB: 89
AVG: .348
HR: 14
RBI: 34
OBP: .412
SLG: .899
Also Pujols had 28 walks to 7 strikeouts! While Arod had 9 walks to 23 strikeouts.
So while Arod had an amazing April 2007, I think Pujols' April 2006 was slightly better. Of course, Arod's April got 10 times the hype, but whatever.
Pujols vs Arod April madness
- Secret Weapon
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8386
- Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
- Location: CoMo
- The Third Man
- It rubs the lotion on its skin.
- Posts: 8935
- Joined: July 17 06, 1:00 pm
- cabby7588
- All-Star
- Posts: 2970
- Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
- Contact:
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
- Capt_Morgan
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3255
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:06 pm
- Location: in the heart of cardinal nation
- Contact:
- Phyrkrakr
- All-Star
- Posts: 1514
- Joined: January 15 07, 2:51 pm
- Location: St. Louis
So, where were the Fox "in game updates" last year, when Pujols actually SET the record for homers in April, instead of merely tying it?
Usually, I try not to get bitter about the Yankees/Red Sox bias in sports coverage, but when I'm forced to listen to awful radio reception just to figure out what's going on in a rally situation because I have to watch ARod strike out, I tend to get peeved.
BTW, that's not a knock against Shannon/Rooney, it's a knock on my horrible radio reception inside my apartment. Why, oh why, did the Cards ever switch off KMOX?
Usually, I try not to get bitter about the Yankees/Red Sox bias in sports coverage, but when I'm forced to listen to awful radio reception just to figure out what's going on in a rally situation because I have to watch ARod strike out, I tend to get peeved.
BTW, that's not a knock against Shannon/Rooney, it's a knock on my horrible radio reception inside my apartment. Why, oh why, did the Cards ever switch off KMOX?
-
Leeyat
- All-Star
- Posts: 1287
- Joined: August 10 06, 7:57 am
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan





