My Josh Hancock Tribute Video

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Post Reply
User avatar
Bizzy15
Veteran Player
Posts: 699
Joined: May 10 06, 10:35 am
Location: Lincoln, IL
Contact:

My Josh Hancock Tribute Video

Post by Bizzy15 »

I'm no movie making genius but I made one for Hancock today.. just uploaded it..

Song is "What I've Done" by Linkin Park!

Youtube Link

Didnt really see any video's from Cardinals fans yet so I tried to make one.. I think I accomplished what I wanted but not sure.. RIP Josh..

User avatar
Hungary Jack
Mother Earth
Posts: 19536
Joined: July 24 06, 6:03 am
Location: In Cognito

Post by Hungary Jack »

You show a great deal of respect and honor for Josh Hancock. Thank you.

User avatar
Capt_Morgan
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3255
Joined: April 17 06, 5:06 pm
Location: in the heart of cardinal nation
Contact:

Post by Capt_Morgan »

classy.....thank you

User avatar
Old_Timer_1944
Everyday Player
Posts: 262
Joined: April 17 06, 8:01 pm
Location: Springfield, MO

Post by Old_Timer_1944 »

Good video. Not to take away from your posting, did you see the one a Cubs fan posted? Called Josh Hancock....R.I.P. Also very good.

Goes to show how at appropriate times human beings transcend their own fanbases. I guess I still have more faith in people than I thought I did.

User avatar
Bizzy15
Veteran Player
Posts: 699
Joined: May 10 06, 10:35 am
Location: Lincoln, IL
Contact:

Post by Bizzy15 »

Old_Timer_1944 wrote:Good video. Not to take away from your posting, did you see the one a Cubs fan posted? Called Josh Hancock....R.I.P. Also very good.

Goes to show how at appropriate times human beings transcend their own fanbases. I guess I still have more faith in people than I thought I did.
Yes I did.. was fantastic.. figured I'd make one though =D>

User avatar
Old_Timer_1944
Everyday Player
Posts: 262
Joined: April 17 06, 8:01 pm
Location: Springfield, MO

Post by Old_Timer_1944 »

CardsJimEdmonds15 wrote:
Old_Timer_1944 wrote:Good video. Not to take away from your posting, did you see the one a Cubs fan posted? Called Josh Hancock....R.I.P. Also very good.

Goes to show how at appropriate times human beings transcend their own fanbases. I guess I still have more faith in people than I thought I did.
Yes I did.. was fantastic.. figured I'd make one though =D>
Go ahead. However many is made is not too many.

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

Awesome video, thanks for doing it! I have forwarded it on to many Cardinal friends and family members.

User avatar
zambonifan
Everyday Player
Posts: 254
Joined: January 7 07, 5:31 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin

Post by zambonifan »

=D> =D> :cry: :cry:
Great Job

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

Fantastic tribute! :(

Post Reply