5-01-07 Game Thread: Cardinals(Looper) at Brewers(Sheets)

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Locked
User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13357
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

make that 4-2

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

FINISH HIM

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

AK with another LD right at someone.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Post by jim »

I am so sick of Kennedy hitting line drives. ADAM - THEY DON"T WORK FOR YOU! JUST BLOOP IT.

Seriously, this guy hits the ball hard 3 times a night and has nothing to show for it.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

The Brewers announcers sound so freaking joyful. It sickens me.

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Post by haltz »

Well, this is getting tough to watch. Ever since I tuned in halfway things have been going downhill for the Birds. So, I'm going to go hang out outside or something for an inning and see if that helps things. I'm pretty sure it will work, unlike team chemistry, this is science.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13357
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

haltz wrote:Well, this is getting tough to watch. Ever since I tuned in halfway things have been going downhill for the Birds. So, I'm going to go hang out outside or something for an inning and see if that helps things. I'm pretty sure it will work, unlike team chemistry, this is science.
Maybe more devotion to my paper will raise my spirits.

User avatar
Bo Hart
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8770
Joined: April 14 06, 9:50 pm

Post by Bo Hart »

Duncan just broke in the wrong way. He's done that at least twice today.

maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony
Posts: 8508
Joined: June 26 06, 3:07 pm

Post by maddash »

Kyle wrote:Duncan just broke in the wrong way. He's done that at least twice today.
As long as Duncan remains the Cardinals only offensive threat, I think he should be free of any criticism on his defense.

But you're absolutely right. :)

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by planet planet »

Who is this Cardinals team?

Locked