Super Bowl XLII

A forum for non-baseball sports

XLII Favorite?

Colts!
4
27%
Chargers
2
13%
Pats (Suck)
4
27%
Ravens
0
No votes
Bears
1
7%
Saints
1
7%
Broncos
0
No votes
Other
3
20%
 
Total votes: 15

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Super Bowl XLII

Post by cabby7588 »

Well, now that the Colts have won XLI...who is the favorite for XLII?

If you say the New England Patriots, I will never respect you ever again.

If you are a Pats fan, don't bother talking to me.

Colts over Saints.

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

PS-Any other Colts fans on GRB?

User avatar
dangerous
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4320
Joined: October 3 06, 12:33 am
Location: 605 Freeway at 91

Post by dangerous »

The Colts will let all their pitchers go and their hitters will spend next season in a slump.

User avatar
Secret Weapon
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8386
Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
Location: CoMo

Post by Secret Weapon »

Pats

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

I wanted to vote for the Chargers. However, I'm not sure how the coaching change will affect their ability to get over the hump once they get to the playoffs.

Martyball was known for choking in the playoffs, so, maybe a change at the helm is a good thing for San Diego.

Nonetheless, I voted for Indy in your poll.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Post by Cronos »

Colts are the champs(and did it in pretty dominant form) and should be favored until someone unseats them.

The Chargers and Patriots(unfortunately) will be right there too, though.

I have no clue about an NFC team; they're all pretty mediocre right now. New Orleans, I suppose. I can't think of any other team in the NFC that's really any better then they are right now.

User avatar
Secret Weapon
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8386
Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
Location: CoMo

Post by Secret Weapon »

Cronos69 wrote:Colts are the champs(and did it in pretty dominant form) and should be favored until someone unseats them.
I hate that line of thinking. Should the Cardinals have been the favorite to win the WS this year?

User avatar
Da Rocket Sauce
Everyday Player
Posts: 201
Joined: April 25 06, 5:11 pm

Post by Da Rocket Sauce »

BENGALS

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

Da Rocket Sauce wrote:BENGALS
I don't like the Bengals, but, I love to watch Godzilla play of the end.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Post by Cronos »

whyhellothere wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:Colts are the champs(and did it in pretty dominant form) and should be favored until someone unseats them.
I hate that line of thinking. Should the Cardinals have been the favorite to win the WS this year?
I figured someone would call me on that, which is why I added the "In pretty dominant form" bit. The Colts won 12 games(and have been a dominant team for years) and came back from down 21-3 in the AFC title game to beat the Patriots, then made the Bears look absolutely stupid in the Super Bowl. Yes, they should be favored.

Post Reply