Most hated sports teams

A forum for non-baseball sports
User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

Cronos69 wrote:I'll give a top 5:

1. New England Patriots
2. Boston Red Sox
3. Chicago Cubs
4. Philadelphia teams(Eagles, Phillies)
5. New York Yankees
I should add all Philly teams too. I love to see Philly lose! :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Post by Leroy »

I understand the Raider haters, and I actually enjoy that.

But why does everyone seem to hate Nebraska?

You do know what the N stands for on their helmets don't you?
Nowledge. :)

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

Leroy wrote:I understand the Raider haters, and I actually enjoy that.

But why does everyone seem to hate Nebraska?

You do know what the N stands for on their helmets don't you?
Nowledge. :)
I hate Nebraska for at least two reasons:

1. The football team wins by cheating
2. I don't have words to describe their fans (aggregately speaking. I'm sure your a great guy, Leroy.)

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Post by Leroy »

StL Dan wrote:1. The football team wins by cheating
2. I don't have words to describe their fans (aggregately speaking. I'm sure your a great guy, Leroy.)
Cheating? Are you referring to that game against Missouri that one year, or are there others?

I don't know if that was cheating or incompetence on the ref's part. :?

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

StL Dan wrote:1. The football team wins by cheating
2. I don't have words to describe their fans (aggregately speaking. I'm sure your a great guy, Leroy.)
Leroy wrote:Cheating? Are you referring to that game against Missouri that one year, or are there others?
Yes.
Leroy wrote:I don't know if that was cheating or incompetence on the ref's part. :?
It was both.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62288
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Post by Radbird »

NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA: LA Lakers
MLB: New York Mets
NCAA FB: Univ of Miami
NCAA BB: Duke

User avatar
Dillagii
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 7926
Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm

Post by Dillagii »

Radbird wrote: NBA: LA Lakers
Kobe Bryant - Colorado Rape?

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer
Posts: 9323
Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
Location: Across the River

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

kU

The end.

User avatar
ndistops
All-Star
Posts: 1289
Joined: November 20 06, 9:00 pm
Location: West Michigan

Post by ndistops »

1. University of Michigan Wolverines football
2. Detroit Pistons
3. Miami Heat
4. Chicago White Sox
5. Ohio State University Buckeyes football
6. Any major college football team based in Florida
7. Indianapolis Colts
8. St. Louis Cardinals
9. New England Patriots

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Post by thrill »

Red Wings, Pistons, Cubs and Seahawks.

Post Reply