Most hated sports teams

A forum for non-baseball sports
User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

Radbird wrote:
Hudler wrote:MLB: NL-every team not named Cardinals
AL- a tie between the Yankees and Red Sox
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: a tie between the Blackhawks and the Red Wings
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
NBA: Lakers
NASCAR: Jeff Gordon
I really expected more hate for the Cowboys, but so far you and I are the only ones to mention them.
I mentioned them Radbird. I hate the Cowgirls.

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Post by Brodie »

yanks, Mets, BoSox, Phils, Giants
Cowgirls, Eagles, raiders, chargers, seahawks
All NBA teams except the Nuggets
College Notre dame, Nebraska, Any Texas school, any Kansas school, any Oklahoma, and Creighton
Redwings, Canucks

-Brodie

User avatar
businessmansspecial
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4284
Joined: May 6 06, 6:22 pm

Post by businessmansspecial »

Astros
Cubs
Bo Sox
Giants

User avatar
Elphie15
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4625
Joined: May 5 06, 11:07 pm
Location: St. Louis <3

Post by Elphie15 »

Astros, Cubs, Yankees, Red Wings, Seahawks, Patriots

User avatar
Dillagii
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 7926
Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm

Post by Dillagii »

Elphie15 wrote:Astros, Cubs, Yankees, Red Wings, Seahawks, Patriots
I thought you hate BoSox for some reason.

User avatar
Elphie15
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4625
Joined: May 5 06, 11:07 pm
Location: St. Louis <3

Post by Elphie15 »

DiLLaGii wrote:
Elphie15 wrote:Astros, Cubs, Yankees, Red Wings, Seahawks, Patriots
I thought you hate BoSox for some reason.
Eh... the bitterness over '04 has waned a bit after last year. I just get sick of hearing about Ortiz, Manny, and Schilling.

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

Elphie15 wrote:
DiLLaGii wrote:
Elphie15 wrote:Astros, Cubs, Yankees, Red Wings, Seahawks, Patriots
I thought you hate BoSox for some reason.
Eh... the bitterness over '04 has waned a bit after last year. I just get sick of hearing about Ortiz, Manny, Schilling, and Dice-K.
Fixed.

User avatar
Centreville
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
Posts: 1449
Joined: February 25 07, 7:26 pm
Location: VA

Post by Centreville »

1.) The rest of the teams in the NFC West (Cardinals the exception, they get a pass since they used to be in STL)

2.) New England Patriots

3.) New Orleans Saints

4.) Chicago Cubs

5.) Boston Red Sox

User avatar
Balltilyafall4
Veteran Player
Posts: 1117
Joined: April 19 06, 11:45 am

Post by Balltilyafall4 »

Cubs, Red Sox, and Mets in MLB
Cowboys and Bears in NFL
Spurs and Lakers in the NBA
Illinois, Illinois, Illinois, Illinois, and Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Notre Dame in College Sports..

I probably hate Illinois and ND more then any other teams in any other sports....Illinois basketball and ND football specifically

DynamicDynamite
Veteran Player
Posts: 806
Joined: December 11 06, 9:23 pm

Post by DynamicDynamite »

1. Chicago Cubs
2. Houston Astros
3. San Francisco 49'ers
4/ Arizona Cardinals
5. LA Lakers
6. Mets
7. Miami Heat
8. Colorado Rockies(no matter how bad they are they always play the birds tough)
9. NY Giants
10. Yankees

Post Reply