Pistons v. Cavs

A forum for non-baseball sports
User avatar
Secret Weapon
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8386
Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
Location: CoMo

Post by Secret Weapon »

heck of a game by lebron tonight

User avatar
lazypenguin
Everyday Player
Posts: 405
Joined: February 28 07, 2:39 pm
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Post by lazypenguin »

Holy crap!

LeBron scored 48, 25 of which were the last 25 scored by the Cavs, and 29/30 of the Cavs final points.

WOW!

User avatar
Balltilyafall4
Veteran Player
Posts: 1117
Joined: April 19 06, 11:45 am

Post by Balltilyafall4 »

That performance, right there, is the stuff of legends..

What a game by Lebron...that step back 3 he hit in 2OT with the Cavs down three was filthy...but then, he's been making those shots the past three games

Here's hoping the Cavs can close it out and then take the Spurs out in the Finals...I'm really starting to take a shine to Lebron....just what the NBA needs right now...a HUMBLE superstar..

User avatar
lazypenguin
Everyday Player
Posts: 405
Joined: February 28 07, 2:39 pm
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Post by lazypenguin »

I just watched about 3 hours of ESPN on Wednesday ripping LeBron and saying he isn't a top superstar like Wade because he can't hit a clutch shot, I laughed the whole time.

Can't wait to see how they spin it tomorrow.

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer
Posts: 9323
Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
Location: Across the River

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

LEBRON.

JAMES.

User avatar
Cole Burns
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3749
Joined: July 30 06, 10:53 am
Location: I'm not here.

Post by Cole Burns »

Lebron's performance in this game has made me an NBA fan again for the first time since Jordan left the game (the second time).

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Post by lukethedrifter »

aaarrrggghhh. sounds like i missed a killer game.

User avatar
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211
Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

Awesom Game!

I thought I was watching '96 Jordan out there at times. :shock:

User avatar
ZigZagCardsFan
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5526
Joined: July 29 06, 6:26 pm

Post by ZigZagCardsFan »

Lebron can't be touched...



...or else it's a foul.

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

ZigZagCardsFan wrote:...or else it's a foul.
I hope you are kidding and/or just exaggerating with that statement. I don't want to be too harsh on you, I know you're probably pissed that they lost, but did you see the calls the Pistons got the entire game, particularly the C-Webb one. C-Webb takes 3 steps, gets tapped, whistle blows, 3 seconds later C-Webb shoots the ball....He gets the bucket and the foul. Not only was that NOT a foul, it was traveling, and even if there was a foul, it wasn't a shooting foul. Not to mention, that play on the other end in the 4th quarter when that ugly white guy for the Cavs (which one? :lol:) got fouled like 10 times, then gets body checked by Chauncey, then they call shot clock violation on the Cavs.

The refs did everything they could to give the Pistons a 3-2 lead in the series. Unfortunately, Lebron had other ideas. He really was unstoppable tonight, and I think the Cavs take this in 6.

Good luck to your Pistons along the way, I hate that team with a passion (Pacers fan...), but I feel your anxiety. :wink:

Post Reply