Steelers new mascot

A forum for non-baseball sports
User avatar
fulldeck
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3239
Joined: April 21 06, 7:31 am
Contact:

Re: Steelers new mascot

Post by fulldeck »

I am going to have fun with this.

User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30822
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: Steelers new mascot

Post by ghostrunner »

The stance against cheerleaders in the NFL is highly overrated. Those Buccaneers cheerleaders have mad, um, skillz.

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: Steelers new mascot

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Ugh...

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Steelers new mascot

Post by G. Keenan »

Does Pittsburgh still have any steel mills?

That's gotta be one of the worst mascots I've ever seen.

User avatar
Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster
Posts: 31032
Joined: April 17 06, 11:25 am

Re: Steelers new mascot

Post by Popeye_Card »

G. Keenan wrote:Does Pittsburgh still have any steel mills?
The city itself, I'm not sure. But there is still a lot of steel production in that area, yes.

--P--

paskal
Veteran Player
Posts: 731
Joined: April 20 06, 7:52 pm

Re: Steelers new mascot

Post by paskal »

lukethedrifter wrote:Chris Duncan could hump the hell out of that McBeam
I LOLd (for reals).

I thought they already had something like this? Did they have him as a cartoon or something before? Maybe I'm just thinking of the Purdue mascot.

User avatar
Sutter'sBeard
is the oscar meyer weiner kid
Posts: 3140
Joined: July 25 06, 1:02 pm
Location: Decatur, IL

Re: Steelers new mascot

Post by Sutter'sBeard »

cardinalkarp wrote:Introducing (drumroll please)............








Steely McBeam!!!

Image

Nice work Steelers!! :lol:
He kind of looks like Bert from Sesame St. and Bill Cowher had a child. And then that child abused steroids.

User avatar
PurdueSTL
Veteran Player
Posts: 770
Joined: June 15 06, 8:36 am
Location: Originally: LA (lower Alton); Now: along the Potomac

Re: Steelers new mascot

Post by PurdueSTL »

paskal wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:Chris Duncan could hump the hell out of that McBeam
I LOLd (for reals).

I thought they already had something like this? Did they have him as a cartoon or something before? Maybe I'm just thinking of the Purdue mascot.
HEY--COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!!

He does look a lot lke Purdue Pete, but actually,the official Purdue "mascot" is the Boilermaker Special -- the six-ton, custom-designed locomotive maintained by University spirit organizations that accompanies the football team wherever they play...

Post Reply