for you bill murray fans

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: GRB cult favorite DUI while caddying?

Post by thrill »

clement wrote:Is he a Cardinal fan? (low blow)
His being a Cubs fan is his only fault.

User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Re: for you bill murray fans

Post by longhornbaseball »

Cronos69 wrote:My gosh, Steve Stone looks so young in that first one. Is that from the 80's?
1987

Thank you retrosheet. Yes, I'm so much of a dork that I took the starting lineup and cross-referenced it with baseball-reference and retrosheet.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: for you bill murray fans

Post by thrill »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070904/ap_ ... ill_murray
VENICE, Italy - Bill Murray says he was just dropping people after a party when he was stopped in downtown Stockholm driving a golf cart.

The police "asked me to come over and they assumed that I was drunk and I explained to them that I was a golfer," Murray told reporters
The star of 1980's "Caddyshack" said he was in Stockholm last month to play in a pro-am golf tournament, and hitched a ride to a post-event party in a golf cart. When no one wanted to drive home, he volunteered.


"I ended up stopping and dropping people off on the way like a bus. I had about six people in the thing and I dropped them off one at a time.
It's not illegal to drive a golf cart through downtown Stockholm, just unsual.

Post Reply