Division Winners

A forum for non-baseball sports
User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: Division Winners

Post by Cronos »

AFC East - Patriots *pukes*
AFC North - Bengals
AFC South - Indianapolis
AFC West - San Diego

NFC East - Redskins (Cronos' Upset Special)
NFC North - Packers
NFC South - New Orleans
NFC West - St. Louis

I won't predict playoffs until we get there.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Division Winners

Post by thrill »

Packers?

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: Division Winners

Post by Cronos »

thrill wrote:Packers?
I don't really like any of the teams in the NFC North but I think the Pack has the weakest schedule.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Division Winners

Post by thrill »

Cronos69 wrote:
thrill wrote:Packers?
I don't really like any of the teams in the NFC North but I think the Pack has the weakest schedule.
Why do you think the Bears are going to significantly regress? Thomas Jones leaving?

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: Division Winners

Post by Cronos »

thrill wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:
thrill wrote:Packers?
I don't really like any of the teams in the NFC North but I think the Pack has the weakest schedule.
Why do you think the Bears are going to significantly regress? Thomas Jones leaving?
Because I think the every other start or few unexpectedly great performances from Grossman last season were the anomalies. I don't think he's a capable quarterback.

Their defense wins them games, to be sure. But I don't think it'll be enough(even though it was last year).

User avatar
Sutter'sBeard
is the oscar meyer weiner kid
Posts: 3140
Joined: July 25 06, 1:02 pm
Location: Decatur, IL

Re: Division Winners

Post by Sutter'sBeard »

AFC
East-New England
North-Baltimore
South-Indy
West-San Diego
WC-Denver, Cincy

NFC
East-Dallas
North-Chicago
South-N.O.
West-St. Louis
WC-Philly, S.F.

Super Bowl Champs-Da Bears

Post Reply