Strip Clubs

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 12556
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by JCShutout »

I'm not sure if I want to go to one or stay away from one now...
User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 21728
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by G. Keenan »

M1IRONMIKE wrote:
haltz wrote:
M1IRONMIKE wrote:The next bachelor party we organized had a stripper of the opposite body type and left my apartment destroyed.

I'm picturing an obese stripper running around knocking things over. Thanks.


Well she wasnt that big but compared to jims girl she was enormous....I woke up the next morning in bed in between my girlfriend and the bachelor and i was the only one naked....There was a 6 inch buck knife sticking out of the wall and the living room had a mixture of ketchup, mustard, beer whiskey and what i hope was mayonaisse all over the floor and TV......


Amazing.
User avatar
ThatGuy
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4964
Joined: October 15 06, 4:40 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by ThatGuy »

JCShutout wrote:I'm not sure if I want to go to one or stay away from one now...


Find a girl with good terroir and a butch haircut and you're all set.
User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27872
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by cardsfansince82 »

I can say I have been to without a doubt the worst strip club ever. It was in Ft. Wood, and not one of the decent ones. This one was near the base and it didn't even advertise itself as a strip club. It was more of a bar and pool hall that also featured fat, ugly biker chicks dancing naked. One of them was dressed up in some medieval type outfit that Wart would appreciate and was carrying a sword around with her. Her idea of a tip hustle was to walk up to you and point that sword right in your face and completely creep you out. We gave her a dollar just to make her go away. It was so boring that we were actually more interested in playing pool than watching what was going on onstage. The "private dance" area was in a well-lit corner of the bar ten feet away from the pool table and consisted of a shower curtain and a bar stool. A guy went in there with one of the strippers and it became apparent after five minutes that they were having sex.
User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27872
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Note to self: Invent time machine. Travel back in time to party with jim and m1ironmike.
planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24898
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by planet planet »

This thread is seriously grossing me out. How's that for content, Magneto?
User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 21728
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by G. Keenan »

cardsfansince82 wrote:I can say I have been to without a doubt the worst strip club ever. It was in Ft. Wood, and not one of the decent ones. This one was near the base and it didn't even advertise itself as a strip club. It was more of a bar and pool hall that also featured fat, ugly biker chicks dancing naked. One of them was dressed up in some medieval type outfit that Wart would appreciate and was carrying a sword around with her. Her idea of a tip hustle was to walk up to you and point that sword right in your face and completely creep you out. We gave her a dollar just to make her go away. It was so boring that we were actually more interested in playing pool than watching what was going on onstage. The "private dance" area was in a well-lit corner of the bar ten feet away from the pool table and consisted of a shower curtain and a bar stool. A guy went in there with one of the strippers and it became apparent after five minutes that they were having sex.


Ha! That sounds horrible and great at the same time.
User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 23466
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by Leroy »

I only go to them to get dad and to pick up my mom's check.
User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24818
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by docellis »

Ft. Wood. tee hee hee
M1IRONMIKE
Well hello, pilgrim
Posts: 4140
Joined: October 7 06, 7:23 am
Location: springfield illinois

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by M1IRONMIKE »

cardsfansince82 wrote:Note to self: Invent time machine. Travel back in time to party with jim and m1ironmike.



Bring plenty of bail money!!
Locked