Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303 Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Post
by Michael » December 1 08, 8:35 pm
TFG, the PS3 is a
loser system . It's time for a change.
PS3's big holiday game
360's
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30813 Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Post
by ghostrunner » December 1 08, 8:38 pm
[quote="Michael"]TFG, the PS3 is a
loser system . It's time for a change.
PS3's big holiday game
I'm glad I went with the Xbox, but that game looks awesome to me. I wish there was more innovation like that in gaming.
Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303 Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Post
by Michael » December 1 08, 8:42 pm
Honestly, I want to play LBP too, and I plan on buying a PS3 next year.
*slinks away*
TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007 Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm
Post
by TimeForGuinness » December 1 08, 8:45 pm
Michael wrote: Honestly, I want to play LBP too, and I plan on buying a PS3 next year.
*slinks away*
Let me know when you get SOCOM
PS3 Friend Name/Tag: TimeForGuinness (I know, really hard to remember)
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992 Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Post
by Jocephus » December 2 08, 8:42 am
im tempted to buy left 4 dead after work...but...i probably shouldn't...
and, i realize...ive become embarrassingly nerdy whenever i unlock an achievement
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992 Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Post
by Jocephus » December 2 08, 9:49 am
did you know if you go to the gears of war website, sign in with your gamertag and then go to "stats" you can see all yer kill totals and everything...thats awesome
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30813 Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Post
by ghostrunner » December 2 08, 11:25 pm
I just added a whole bunch of people from here - haltz, clevername, PJ, and ilstu
You guys are tempting me to get GoW2 with all your carrying on.
The overly enthusiastic wave the Friend avatars give is really amusing. You would never see me do that in real life.
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370 Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:
Post
by PujolJunkie » December 3 08, 1:34 am
ghostrunner wrote: I just added a whole bunch of people from here - haltz, clevername, PJ, and ilstu
You guys are tempting me to get GoW2 with all your carrying on.
The overly enthusiastic wave the Friend avatars give is really amusing. You would never see me do that in real life.
I'll add you back when I get on tomorrow. Probably around 5 or later.
I still recommend Left 4 Dead whole heartedly. That's just from playing the demo.
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776 Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place
Post
by cardsfansince82 » December 3 08, 2:44 am
I just signed up for a Live account and got my ass kicked on the new Call of Duty.