The Video Game Thread

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Michael »

TFG, the PS3 is a loser system. It's time for a change.



PS3's big holiday game

Image


360's


Image

User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30813
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by ghostrunner »

[quote="Michael"]TFG, the PS3 is a loser system. It's time for a change.



PS3's big holiday game

Image


I'm glad I went with the Xbox, but that game looks awesome to me. I wish there was more innovation like that in gaming.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Michael »

Honestly, I want to play LBP too, and I plan on buying a PS3 next year.

*slinks away*

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by TimeForGuinness »

Hahaha...I'm busy with SOCOM (and on my headset)

[/youtube]

http://socom.us.playstation.com/category/Trailers.aspx

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by TimeForGuinness »

Michael wrote:Honestly, I want to play LBP too, and I plan on buying a PS3 next year.

*slinks away*
Let me know when you get SOCOM

PS3 Friend Name/Tag: TimeForGuinness (I know, really hard to remember)

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Jocephus »

im tempted to buy left 4 dead after work...but...i probably shouldn't...

and, i realize...ive become embarrassingly nerdy whenever i unlock an achievement

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Jocephus »

did you know if you go to the gears of war website, sign in with your gamertag and then go to "stats" you can see all yer kill totals and everything...thats awesome

User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30813
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by ghostrunner »

I just added a whole bunch of people from here - haltz, clevername, PJ, and ilstu



You guys are tempting me to get GoW2 with all your carrying on.


The overly enthusiastic wave the Friend avatars give is really amusing. You would never see me do that in real life.

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by PujolJunkie »

ghostrunner wrote:I just added a whole bunch of people from here - haltz, clevername, PJ, and ilstu



You guys are tempting me to get GoW2 with all your carrying on.


The overly enthusiastic wave the Friend avatars give is really amusing. You would never see me do that in real life.
I'll add you back when I get on tomorrow. Probably around 5 or later.

I still recommend Left 4 Dead whole heartedly. That's just from playing the demo.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by cardsfansince82 »

I just signed up for a Live account and got my ass kicked on the new Call of Duty.

Post Reply