The Video Game Thread
-
Pujols is a God
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 179
- Joined: April 17 06, 2:02 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
So i just got an Xbox today, I know that I want to get Fallout 3, Pes 2009, NHL 2009, but what are some good older games out there to play.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
gta iv is a must have (i dont own it...yet)Pujols is a God wrote:So i just got an Xbox today, I know that I want to get Fallout 3, Pes 2009, NHL 2009, but what are some good older games out there to play.
-
Michael
- GRB Founder
- Posts: 35303
- Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
anyone else underwhelmed by haltz's gaming choices? He's playing golf right now. GOLF!
- Tambourine Man
- accepts no jimitators
- Posts: 11413
- Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
- Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
I'd like to buy haltz a game based on LOLCATS...


- haltz
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 22630
- Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
- Location: a proud midwestern metropolis
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Is there are reason why there needs to be 4-round qualifiers in a [expletive] golf video game? Jesus.
I'd like a game where I could put the actual cats from lolcats pictures in the microwave.
I'd like a game where I could put the actual cats from lolcats pictures in the microwave.
- haltz
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 22630
- Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
- Location: a proud midwestern metropolis
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Tiger Woods '06 is a must have.Pujols is a God wrote:So i just got an Xbox today, I know that I want to get Fallout 3, Pes 2009, NHL 2009, but what are some good older games out there to play.
Maybe it was just me, but rent Fallout3 before you buy it. I didn't think it was that fun.
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Don't hate on the Tiger Woods franchise.
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
I plowed through 2/3 of GTA IV in like two weeks and haven't touched it since. I'm not sure why but I'm also not sure if I'll ever finish it.Jocephus wrote:gta iv is a must have (i dont own it...yet)Pujols is a God wrote:So i just got an Xbox today, I know that I want to get Fallout 3, Pes 2009, NHL 2009, but what are some good older games out there to play.
- haltz
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 22630
- Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
- Location: a proud midwestern metropolis
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Michael is threatening me, but I'm not going to stop playing golf.
- InvincibleCakeEater
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 28275
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
It got really boring to me and I thought the multiplayer sucked.cardsfansince82 wrote:I plowed through 2/3 of GTA IV in like two weeks and haven't touched it since. I'm not sure why but I'm also not sure if I'll ever finish it.Jocephus wrote:gta iv is a must have (i dont own it...yet)Pujols is a God wrote:So i just got an Xbox today, I know that I want to get Fallout 3, Pes 2009, NHL 2009, but what are some good older games out there to play.



