The Video Game Thread

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
Pujols is a God
Everyday Player
Posts: 179
Joined: April 17 06, 2:02 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Pujols is a God »

So i just got an Xbox today, I know that I want to get Fallout 3, Pes 2009, NHL 2009, but what are some good older games out there to play.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Jocephus »

Pujols is a God wrote:So i just got an Xbox today, I know that I want to get Fallout 3, Pes 2009, NHL 2009, but what are some good older games out there to play.
gta iv is a must have (i dont own it...yet)

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Michael »

anyone else underwhelmed by haltz's gaming choices? He's playing golf right now. GOLF!

User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11413
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Tambourine Man »

I'd like to buy haltz a game based on LOLCATS...

Image

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by haltz »

Is there are reason why there needs to be 4-round qualifiers in a [expletive] golf video game? Jesus.

I'd like a game where I could put the actual cats from lolcats pictures in the microwave.

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by haltz »

Pujols is a God wrote:So i just got an Xbox today, I know that I want to get Fallout 3, Pes 2009, NHL 2009, but what are some good older games out there to play.
Tiger Woods '06 is a must have.

Maybe it was just me, but rent Fallout3 before you buy it. I didn't think it was that fun.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Don't hate on the Tiger Woods franchise.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Jocephus wrote:
Pujols is a God wrote:So i just got an Xbox today, I know that I want to get Fallout 3, Pes 2009, NHL 2009, but what are some good older games out there to play.
gta iv is a must have (i dont own it...yet)
I plowed through 2/3 of GTA IV in like two weeks and haven't touched it since. I'm not sure why but I'm also not sure if I'll ever finish it.

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by haltz »

Michael is threatening me, but I'm not going to stop playing golf.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

cardsfansince82 wrote:
Jocephus wrote:
Pujols is a God wrote:So i just got an Xbox today, I know that I want to get Fallout 3, Pes 2009, NHL 2009, but what are some good older games out there to play.
gta iv is a must have (i dont own it...yet)
I plowed through 2/3 of GTA IV in like two weeks and haven't touched it since. I'm not sure why but I'm also not sure if I'll ever finish it.
It got really boring to me and I thought the multiplayer sucked.

Post Reply