[/youtube]Real Life Assassin's Creed
The Video Game Thread
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
I love the Tiger Woods games. The game moves at a slow pace so you can be doing other stuff or under the inluence and still follow. Definitely a higher replayability factor than a hell of a lot of other games for me.haltz wrote:Michael is threatening me, but I'm not going to stop playing golf.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
i downloaded the mlb 2k8 demo...and i suck at it
- ghostrunner
- GOAT
- Posts: 30813
- Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Give it time. The pitching rocks once you get used to it. Though cutters are hard to do properly.Jocephus wrote:i downloaded the mlb 2k8 demo...and i suck at it
It would be awesome if 2k9 works better online this year. We can get a GRB league together.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
its slowly coming to me...im just not used to using joysticks for just about everything...i only get 3 innings per game...the first one was like...32-0 rockies over the soxghostrunner wrote:Give it time. The pitching rocks once you get used to it. Though cutters are hard to do properly.Jocephus wrote:i downloaded the mlb 2k8 demo...and i suck at it
It would be awesome if 2k9 works better online this year. We can get a GRB league together.
this last one was 6-1 rox
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25225
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
I could beat you all at that game, but I'd have to do it with my mind. I'm not sure if you are all with that or not.
- haltz
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 22630
- Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
- Location: a proud midwestern metropolis
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
I have zero concept of the strikezone in the newer baseball games. I was a god at MVP '05, but now I turn every hitter into Jeff Francoeur.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
just hit my first homerun as pedroia....
i then won 1-0!
im starting to like it
i then won 1-0!
im starting to like it
- ghostrunner
- GOAT
- Posts: 30813
- Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Pretty much every baseball game I start out halfway decent at hitting and horrible at pitching. Before too long, I'm awesome at pitching and I stay halfway decent at hitting for a long time.haltz wrote:I have zero concept of the strikezone in the newer baseball games. I was a god at MVP '05, but now I turn every hitter into Jeff Francoeur.
- robbotis
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4791
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:05 am
- Location: Minneapolis
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Yeah, it's way too hard to tell balls from strikes in baseball games. They need to improve that.
When playing the computer I can win by just swinging all the time, then when I play a person there's no reason they'd throw a strike.
When playing the computer I can win by just swinging all the time, then when I play a person there's no reason they'd throw a strike.



