The Video Game Thread
- wart57
- just can't quit you.
- Posts: 25075
- Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
- Location: Lost
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
the best thing about playstaion3 is it is free to play online I think, I don't get to play much, and you have to pay for xbox live.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
i picked up gta iv last night, for those who have it and want to get some MP on
- letsgocards89
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3654
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:35 pm
- Location: Too close for missiles, switching to guns
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43656.htmlTimeForGuinness wrote:I really want FFXIII to come out soon
- haltz
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 22630
- Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
- Location: a proud midwestern metropolis
- robbotis
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4791
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:05 am
- Location: Minneapolis
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Does this work well? What's the cost?
I'm pretty disappointed w/ the options on Netflix via the 360. I keep hearing just wait till they add more titles. But then you have Sony and other studios refusing to provide content for this service. What a bummer. But, If I can play Hulu items, that would rock.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
i tried once to get my laptop "on my 360", but couldn't really figure it out...but then again, i only tried 1x..and was doing it half-assed...
i need to do it though, that would give me such a better "multimedia center"... all from my one bedroom apartment!

- haltz
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 22630
- Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
- Location: a proud midwestern metropolis
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
It's working fine for me. The beta is a free trial, and I'll decide whether to drop $30 on it when the time comes. Picture quality is solid on hulu - youtube looks like youtube. Anyway, 12,000 titles just isn't as many as it seems I guess. I totally agree about Netflix.robbotis wrote:
Does this work well? What's the cost?
I'm pretty disappointed w/ the options on Netflix via the 360. I keep hearing just wait till they add more titles. But then you have Sony and other studios refusing to provide content for this service. What a bummer. But, If I can play Hulu items, that would rock.
I love a good Don Lapre joke. I really do.
- Tambourine Man
- accepts no jimitators
- Posts: 11413
- Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
- Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
haltz's Live avatar is better than the streaming Netflix. I laugh every time I see it. There are a few documentaries I wanna check out...Ken Burns' Jazz, another one about Jack Johnson, and there's one about Nick Drake that's available until January.
I'm not even going to attempt configuring that other stuff , though it sounds cool.
I'm not even going to attempt configuring that other stuff , though it sounds cool.
- ghostrunner
- GOAT
- Posts: 30817
- Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
He's the only person I've ever heard who manages to place emphasis on every syllable he says. You'd think that would mean there is no emphasis, but no. He manages to do it.haltz wrote: I love a good Don Lapre joke. I really do.
- AdmiralKird
- MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
- Posts: 10174
- Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
- Location: Tycho Crater, Luna
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
My Madden 09 DVD is kaput (crack about 1cm in from the center). It will cost me $20.50 to replace if I want to play it again 




