The Video Game Thread

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30824
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by ghostrunner »

I've had to send mine back about 3 times. I'm pretty patient though. Since it's been online the process is easy, and the repairs have taken only a few days. As long as they keep fixing it and honoring the warranty, I'm not going to complain.

The worst was when I first bought it. I had to take the first two back because they failed out of the box.

User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30824
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by ghostrunner »

I've had to send mine back about 3 times. I'm pretty patient though. Since it's been online the process is easy, and the repairs have taken only a few days. As long as they keep fixing it and honoring the warranty, I'm not going to complain.

The worst was when I first bought it. I had to take the first two back because they failed out of the box.

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by TimeForGuinness »

What games do you recommend for Xbox that I can't get on PS3?

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by PujolJunkie »

TimeForGuinness wrote:What games do you recommend for Xbox that I can't get on PS3?
Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Fable 2, Too Human, Ninja Gaiden 2, Mass Effect.

And 3 that are coming out in 2009 that are going to be 360 exclusive and amazing: Dead Island, Mass Effect 2 and Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Jocephus »

here's a features list of whats on MLB 2K9

http://www.vsngaming.com/2009/01/mlb-2k9-feature-list/

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Jocephus wrote:here's a features list of whats on MLB 2K9

http://www.vsngaming.com/2009/01/mlb-2k9-feature-list/
They're just trying to rope me in again. I'm not going to buy another baseball game until I rent it first and play it extensively.

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by clevername »

I always get excited about baseball games, get them, play them for a week, then get bored.

I'll do the same this year. Gamefly FTW since it won't cost me a thing.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Michael »

I'm excited about finally getting to play "The Show" this year.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Jocephus »

cardsfansince82 wrote:
Jocephus wrote:here's a features list of whats on MLB 2K9

http://www.vsngaming.com/2009/01/mlb-2k9-feature-list/
They're just trying to rope me in again. I'm not going to buy another baseball game until I rent it first and play it extensively.
yeah...im not too impressed with the demo of 2k8 that i DL'ed (granted, its only 2 teams, 3 innings)...but, i figure i have to get mlb 2k9, as it will be the first sports game on my 360/newer console (i had been playing mvp 05 on the gamecube for 3 years...which wasn't terrible, actually)

User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18725
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by cardinalkarp »

Michael wrote:I'm excited about finally getting to play "The Show" this year.
Even though I'm not much of a gamer anymore I've always had fun playing "The Show".

Post Reply