The Video Game Thread

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Jocephus »

i guess RE5 has leaked and some people have it already...this guy is "hosting" it right now and is showing the cutscenes

http://www.justin.tv/swedishchopper2

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Michael »


TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by TimeForGuinness »

You need to play Valkyria Chronicles

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Jocephus »

Michael wrote:Beatles edition of `Rock Band' video game planned

I'm all over this.
yeah, i can't decide between rock band or guitar hero...i really don't have the space for all these fake guitars and drum kits and microphones...thats why i think maybe just the guitar, ie guitar hero

User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18727
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by cardinalkarp »

Jocephus, I don't think I've ever seen anyone go from not having any sort of gaming system to as addicted to xbox as you are. :P

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Jocephus »

cardinalkarp wrote:Jocephus, I don't think I've ever seen anyone go from not having any sort of gaming system to as addicted to xbox as you are. :P
hah!...yeah...there are reason though...ive had a nintendo 64, and gamecube and i enjoyed them but, i also didn't have a steady, solid income coming in...

teh xbox rules, great games and graphics and i love the online modes/capability...

User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18727
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by cardinalkarp »

ive had a nintendo 64, and gamecube and i enjoyed them
Ok, gaming system from the 21st century. :wink:

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Jocephus »

cardinalkarp wrote:
ive had a nintendo 64, and gamecube and i enjoyed them
Ok, gaming system from the 21st century. :wink:
exactly!...and by the time i got those systems people had already moved onto the newer generations

Pujols is a God
Everyday Player
Posts: 179
Joined: April 17 06, 2:02 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by Pujols is a God »

Michael wrote:
Pujols is a God wrote:Need some help, I bought Knights of the Old Republic to play on 360. I downloaded the update when i first put the game in. Then when it gets to the Lucas Arts screen it freezes. I thought it might be the game so I took it back and got another one and it freezes at the same point. Does anyone know how to fix this.

Sorry, I googled this but I didn't find anything.
I emailed xbox and they helped out, turns out I just needed to clear the cache on my hard drive. It works fine now.

BenNX74205
All-Star
Posts: 2541
Joined: April 18 06, 2:57 pm

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Post by BenNX74205 »

Jocephus wrote:
Michael wrote:Beatles edition of `Rock Band' video game planned

I'm all over this.
yeah, i can't decide between rock band or guitar hero...i really don't have the space for all these fake guitars and drum kits and microphones...thats why i think maybe just the guitar, ie guitar hero
Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour instruments are completely cross-compatible, and should remain so going forward. So at this point, pick whichever hardware you prefer and buy the standalone discs for the other game.

Not sure why The Beatles: Rock Band qualifies for the "XBox Live Experience" thread when it is being released day and date for the Wii, PS3 and PS2 as well as the 360.

Whoops, almost forgot the Dreamcast 2 (9/9/09 BELIEVE).

Post Reply