The Video Game Thread
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
i guess RE5 has leaked and some people have it already...this guy is "hosting" it right now and is showing the cutscenes
http://www.justin.tv/swedishchopper2
http://www.justin.tv/swedishchopper2
-
Michael
- GRB Founder
- Posts: 35303
- Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
-
TimeForGuinness
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 20007
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
You need to play Valkyria Chronicles
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
yeah, i can't decide between rock band or guitar hero...i really don't have the space for all these fake guitars and drum kits and microphones...thats why i think maybe just the guitar, ie guitar hero
- cardinalkarp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18727
- Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Jocephus, I don't think I've ever seen anyone go from not having any sort of gaming system to as addicted to xbox as you are. 
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
hah!...yeah...there are reason though...ive had a nintendo 64, and gamecube and i enjoyed them but, i also didn't have a steady, solid income coming in...cardinalkarp wrote:Jocephus, I don't think I've ever seen anyone go from not having any sort of gaming system to as addicted to xbox as you are.
teh xbox rules, great games and graphics and i love the online modes/capability...
- cardinalkarp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18727
- Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Ok, gaming system from the 21st century.ive had a nintendo 64, and gamecube and i enjoyed them
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
exactly!...and by the time i got those systems people had already moved onto the newer generationscardinalkarp wrote:Ok, gaming system from the 21st century.ive had a nintendo 64, and gamecube and i enjoyed them
-
Pujols is a God
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 179
- Joined: April 17 06, 2:02 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
I emailed xbox and they helped out, turns out I just needed to clear the cache on my hard drive. It works fine now.Michael wrote:Pujols is a God wrote:Need some help, I bought Knights of the Old Republic to play on 360. I downloaded the update when i first put the game in. Then when it gets to the Lucas Arts screen it freezes. I thought it might be the game so I took it back and got another one and it freezes at the same point. Does anyone know how to fix this.
Sorry, I googled this but I didn't find anything.
-
BenNX74205
- All-Star
- Posts: 2541
- Joined: April 18 06, 2:57 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour instruments are completely cross-compatible, and should remain so going forward. So at this point, pick whichever hardware you prefer and buy the standalone discs for the other game.Jocephus wrote:yeah, i can't decide between rock band or guitar hero...i really don't have the space for all these fake guitars and drum kits and microphones...thats why i think maybe just the guitar, ie guitar hero
Not sure why The Beatles: Rock Band qualifies for the "XBox Live Experience" thread when it is being released day and date for the Wii, PS3 and PS2 as well as the 360.
Whoops, almost forgot the Dreamcast 2 (9/9/09 BELIEVE).
