IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Image

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by AdmiralKird »


User avatar
Schlich
Don't tone police me bro!
Posts: 10841
Joined: July 1 06, 7:24 pm
Location: Lost in the Cloud

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Schlich »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Image
people like this should not have children.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Cronos »

RxOfCowbell wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Image
people like this should not have children.
I don't get it.

What's wrong with drinking aloot?

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by clevername »

how did someone with bleeding gums find someone to get them preggers?

I shouldn't ask, I literally know it happens all the time and I get to see the results, but I often sit there wondering how they came to be in that state while they're asking me how often they can give their newborn sweet tea.

I'm being mean. I'm sorry.

User avatar
Schlich
Don't tone police me bro!
Posts: 10841
Joined: July 1 06, 7:24 pm
Location: Lost in the Cloud

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Schlich »

Cronos69 wrote:
RxOfCowbell wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Image
people like this should not have children.
I don't get it.

What's wrong with drinking aloot?
the fact that she said that twice leads to me believe that it was not a mistake.

and to think i've been spelling it wrong this whole time...

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Cronos »

Image

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by G. Keenan »

Cronos69 wrote:Image
That is kind of messed up, kind of hilarious.

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by PujolJunkie »

I lol'd at this entire page.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Image

Locked