IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by PujolJunkie »

Image

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Image

User avatar
Cole Burns
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3749
Joined: July 30 06, 10:53 am
Location: I'm not here.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Cole Burns »

pop_haines wrote:
[/youtube]
Did that guy think he was at a Celtics game?

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Jocephus »

for geen

[/youtube]

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by G. Keenan »

Say goodbye to your sanity.
[/youtube]

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by cardsfansince82 »

G. Keenan wrote:Say goodbye to your sanity.
[/youtube]
I skipped ahead to various points in that. Yep, that's all it is. I'll paypal someone $10 to sit through that whole thing uninterrupted.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38618
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by sighyoung »

G. Keenan wrote:Say goodbye to your sanity.
[/youtube]
I barely had the power to left-click the mouse and stop the video. Two more seconds, and the lobotomy would have been complete.

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by G. Keenan »

cardsfansince82 wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:Say goodbye to your sanity.
[/youtube]
I skipped ahead to various points in that. Yep, that's all it is. I'll paypal someone $10 to sit through that whole thing uninterrupted.
I don't think that's possible. That said, I keep starting it over out of some strange compulsion only to start to feel like there are ants under my skin after about 15 seconds and then I stop it.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by cardsfansince82 »


User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by stlouie_lipp »

heyzeus wrote:
Radbird wrote:This, on the other hand, is (censored, but probably still NSFW)
[/youtube]
Everyone involved in the making of this video should die in an avalanche.
Except the hot chick.

Locked