New User Decorum

Need support or have a suggestion on how to improve the site? Post it here.
Rolencarnacion
Everyday Player

Re: New User Decorum

Post by Rolencarnacion »

thrill wrote:
PujolJunkie wrote:
Rolencarnacion wrote:after reading at the other place. You know where. I thought I'd come see what all the hub bub was about and find this.

Do you all really care what a few others have said at CT? Or people venting because they have been banned here? I was curious because some of the poster back there that were here are and were good poster at either spot. I have like this board from the onset but can not understand with after the years of seperation from CT the animosity that exsists between all of us?

I must return to my regularly scheduled and employer accepted site. Hopefully soon I will have my computer at home again so I can come back to my normal posting habits on the weekends.

Good luck with the recuiting of new members and remember thinking you are better is a state of mind. Actually being better demands a moral higher ground which can only be justified with integrity.

Peace Ver the newest CT Troll or would that be the latest or oldest?

ZZ Top does suck Metallica Rules :x
Your entire post could be a reason why. This is only going to incite an argument and you know it.
Ver has always had good intentions at both sites.

In case I was unclear and anyone was confused, this is the kind of posting my original post was referring to.
Thanks Thrill and no I did not intend to incite an agruement. I love this site and will tell you that it is a lot more civil and better moderated. I would like to be here more. Sorry if My post offened anyone.
Chat at you later.

Peace Ver

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

Rolencarnacion wrote:
thrill wrote:
PujolJunkie wrote:
Rolencarnacion wrote:after reading at the other place. You know where. I thought I'd come see what all the hub bub was about and find this.

Do you all really care what a few others have said at CT? Or people venting because they have been banned here? I was curious because some of the poster back there that were here are and were good poster at either spot. I have like this board from the onset but can not understand with after the years of seperation from CT the animosity that exsists between all of us?

I must return to my regularly scheduled and employer accepted site. Hopefully soon I will have my computer at home again so I can come back to my normal posting habits on the weekends.

Good luck with the recuiting of new members and remember thinking you are better is a state of mind. Actually being better demands a moral higher ground which can only be justified with integrity.

Peace Ver the newest CT Troll or would that be the latest or oldest?

ZZ Top does suck Metallica Rules :x
Your entire post could be a reason why. This is only going to incite an argument and you know it.
Ver has always had good intentions at both sites.

In case I was unclear and anyone was confused, this is the kind of posting my original post was referring to.
Thanks Thrill and no I did not intend to incite an agruement. I love this site and will tell you that it is a lot more civil and better moderated. I would like to be here more. Sorry if My post offened anyone.
Chat at you later.

Peace Ver
I have been noticing a lot of similarities between the sites lately...

JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls

Post by JackofDiamonds »

OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT SOMETHING I'M UPSET ABOUT.