Rant: Where's Cronos' hookup thread?

The best threads go here.
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Re: Rant: Where's Cronos' hookup thread?

Post by sighyoung »

planet pujolsian wrote:
Arthur Dent wrote:So, the secret is that it was so bad that ....?

Misidentified secretions led to some kind of mix up?
You got it. Jocephus' boy secretions cannibalized his lady friend's girl secretions. Kind of like mixing blood type A with type B.
ABnormal.

TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me

Post by TGantz »

cpebbles wrote:Great, now you guys have me thinking of the story my friend told me once which turned me off the idea of backdoor action for life...
I have a story... Spoilered for how gross it is.
[SHOW]
In high school I heard this story about some girl and guy that hooked up at a party. They were both wasted and in a dark bedroom, and they thought it would be hot for him to eat Starbursts out of her va j j. There was one that he bit into that tasted like sour milk. When they woke up in the morning the guy had nasty rashes and [expletive] all over his face. They went to the doctor and found out that the girl had herpes, and the guy had bitten into a herpes sac. The herpes exploded all over his face and it broke out inside his mouth and lips and everywhere. To this day I will not eat Starbursts or va j j.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

TGantz wrote:
Jocephus wrote:i would go as far as to say that everytime with someone new isn't always good...takes a while to know their turnons, body movements, smells...secretions
I will now think of this post when I'm trying my hardest to not blow my load instead of baseball, cold showers, and Margaret Thatcher on a cold night.

Seriously, you need to know their smells? I hope that doesn't involve butt hole pleasures. Secretion is the second grossest word associated with sex, following close behind "ooze".
it was a joke...

TGantz

Post by TGantz »

Jocephus wrote:
TGantz wrote:
Jocephus wrote:i would go as far as to say that everytime with someone new isn't always good...takes a while to know their turnons, body movements, smells...secretions
I will now think of this post when I'm trying my hardest to not blow my load instead of baseball, cold showers, and Margaret Thatcher on a cold night.

Seriously, you need to know their smells? I hope that doesn't involve butt hole pleasures. Secretion is the second grossest word associated with sex, following close behind "ooze".
it was a joke...
So was my reply.

AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD

Post by AdmiralKird »

TGantz wrote:I have a story... Spoilered for how gross it is.
Huge urban legend. 157k+ replies on google. The details in the story range like a game of telephone.

This thread makes sex sound so unappealing. Might as well forward this to the Republican center of Abstinence to be required reading in sex ed.

(Yeah....that's still not gonna stop [expletive].)

TGantz

Post by TGantz »

AdmiralKird wrote:
TGantz wrote:I have a story... Spoilered for how gross it is.
Huge urban legend. 157k+ replies on google. The details in the story range like a game of telephone.

This thread makes sex sound so unappealing. Might as well forward this to the Republican center of Abstinence to be required reading in sex ed.

(Yeah....that's still not gonna stop [expletive].)
The story is nasty regardless.

JL21
NPR & THT Contributor

Post by JL21 »

This thread has taken a horrible turn.

Hungary Jack
Mother Earth

Post by Hungary Jack »

JL21 wrote:This thread has taken a horrible turn.
This thread didn't turn. It assploded.

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer

Post by TimeForGuinness »

secretion sounds moist