SPAM

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Re: SPAM

Post by Leroy »

Clever.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010 9:37 AM
Subject: Hot Sale, xxxxxxxxx! 77% off on top goods Zox
If you can't see this email, click here

About Unsubscribe Privacy
© 2008-2010 is Great. All rights reserved.
The programme also
paved

the way
for free

trade. Chief of
State

and
Cabinet
Members. They consist essentially
of very fine
grained minerals, such as
plagioclase

feldspar, with hornblende or augite, and may contain also biotite, quartz, and orthoclase. The core of the Sun is considered to extend from the center to about 0. History of the Cross-City Line from
Redditch MRC. On November 25, 2002, the FSF

launched the
FSF Associate Membership program

for individuals. Autonomous communities are composed of provinces (provincias), which serve as the territorial building blocks
for the former.

And regulation of this type has not been limited to natural monopolies.Since 2008, for all EU students the studies are free of charge, as long as a certain time-limit is not exceeded (the expected duration of the study plus usually two terms tolerance).The revolution
and

rotation are abbreviated rev and rot, respectively, but just r in rpm (revolutions per minute). Society of the Spectacle, Rebel Press 2004, ISBN 0-946061-12-2. Of GDP in 2010, with a budget deficit of 0.
All other
languages contributed less than 1. A list
of

the most notable films produced in the Cinema of Mexico split by decade of release. The cast of thought
and

the forms

of
expression employed by the writer
show that this Gospel was written by a Jewish Christian of Iudaea Province. On the other hand, many practitioners of deliberative democracy attempt to be as neutral and open-ended as possible, inviting (or even randomly selecting) people who represent a wide range of views and providing them with balanced materials to guide their discussions. Common Law and Liberal Theory, University of Kansas Press,
Lawrence,
Kansas, 1992. Germany re-expanded and took back the Saarland and Rhineland in 1935 and 1936.The Salian Conrad
II succeeds

the last Ottonian Henry II the Saint.Notable native sons and daughters.
Both supported dictatorships

and engaged
in proxy wars.
The city is a stronghold of chocolate and pralines manufacturers with renowned companies like Godiva, Neuhaus and Leonidas. The second prototype and initial production machines were 0. Statistics for pesticide use around the world.
Nontrinitarianism refers to beliefs systems that reject the doctrine

of the Trinity. It is still possible to be in open countryside in a few minutes from the town centre when walking towards the downs or one of
the commons. German literature German Embassy London.

Rugby union is also played in the Danish capital with teams such as CSR-Nanok,
Copenhagen

Scrum,

Exiles, Froggies and Rugbyklubben Speed. Germany is a leader in
development

funding www.
Vulliamy T, Marrone A, Goldman F et al. Observation techniques can be either participant observation or non-participant observation. This approach has not shown success in improving overall functioning,
[151]

but can help to reduce some specific problem behaviours, such as incontinence. Battle of Vienna in 1683 broke the advance of the Ottoman Empire into Europe. He claimed that he
had broken no codes

- ethical, tax, legal or otherwise. Major shallow water bodies submerging parts of the northern plains are the Celtic Sea, the North Sea, the Baltic Sea complex and Barents Sea. The different forms often overlap, and most
comedy can fit into multiple genres. The first successful permanent English colony in the New World,
Jamestown, is established in Virginia. He was 33-20 in 1888, starting 54 games and pitching 53 complete games with an ERA of 2. This makes hyperlinks obsolete, a phenomenon referred to in some circles as link rot and the hyperlinks affected by it are often called dead links. Modern English,
sometimes
described as the first global lingua franca, [14] [15] is the dominant language or in some instances even the required
international language

of communications, science, business, aviation, entertainment, radio and diplomacy. More than 6,000 people took
part in

the first running of the London Marathon. Trademarks currently thought to be in danger of being
generic

include iPod, Jell-O, Band-Aid, Rollerblade,
Google, Spam, Hoover,

and Sheetrock. In 2001, Berners-Lee became a patron of the East Dorset Heritage Trust, having previously lived in Colehill in Wimborne, East Dorset, England. This prompted Haughey to remark of Ahern. It does see itself as socially conservative, with Family Values based on Christian ethics. The Getty Villa is an educational center and museum dedicated to the study of the arts and cultures of ancient Greece, Rome and Etruria. Please help to improve this article by introducing more precise citations where appropriate. Previous ships had held that name in honor of George Washington. To achieve this, deep ecologists advocate policies for basic economic, technological, and ideological structures that will improve the quality of life rather than the standard of living.This list was compiled with reference to The Cambridge Guide to Theatre (1998). The First Circle, an account of three days in the lives of prisoners in the Marfino sharashka or special
prison
was submitted for publication to the Soviet authorities shortly after One Day in the Life but was rejected and later published abroad in 1968.Some of
the most

notable feminist science fiction works have illustrated these themes using utopias to explore a society in which gender differences or gender power imbalances do not exist, or dystopias to explore worlds in which gender inequalities are intensified, thus asserting a need for feminist work to continue. Katrina and
the lost city of New

Orleans.
The

Radiopark Centre is one of the most visible landmarks throughout the north-western suburbs. Vietnam CIA World Fact Book, 2007 est. In Concert with the London Symphony Orchestra.

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

I'm convinced that these emails are from secret government agents that really need our help. IF ONLY WE COULD BREAK THE CODE!

PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer

Post by PujolJunkie »

My favorite part:
Trademarks currently thought to be in danger of being
generic

include iPod, Jell-O, Band-Aid, Rollerblade,
Google, Spam, Hoover,

and Sheetrock.

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

Ah, my old friends - the Traditional Values Coalition - strike again. I made the mistake of trying to get taken off their mailing list. Unfortunately, I think only confirmed my existence to them. However, there is an amusement factor at work here - The "Dirty 30" link is a real hoot.

April 8, 2010

Dear TVC Supporter,

In the next few weeks, President Obama, Speaker Pelosi, and their homosexual and transgender allies will attempt to ram through the so-called Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA).

What you may not know is that ENDA normalizes and provides special federal protection for 30+ bizarre sexual orientations listed by the American Psychiatric Association – the so-called “Dirty 30.” These 30+ fetishes include behaviors that are felonies or misdemeanors in most states.

ENDA’s “Dirty 30” includes such bizarre criminal acts as incest, pedophilia, prostitution, beastiality, and cross-dressing. If we don’t act today, Obama and Pelosi will normalize these disorders by federal law on April 21!

In a moment of candor, liberal Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL) openly admitted on the House floor that the “Dirty 30” would be covered by federal law. In fact, he wants the Dirty 30 to be given special protection! In his own words: “all of these philias and fetishes and isms that were put forward--need not live in fear because of who they are.”

If Obama, Pelosi, Hastings and the Congressional Democrats pass ENDA, co-workers will be forced to work alongside individuals with these bizarre sex fetishes. Christian businesses will be directly impacted by ENDA. They would be forced to hire or retain cross-dressers and individuals who engage in these sinful behaviors. Students will be indoctrinated that “alternative lifestyles” are no different than traditional lifestyles. Young children will be forced to learn about these bizarre sexual fetishes – and you will have no say in the matter.

TVC has led the fight against ENDA for more than a decade. We have lobbied Members of Congress and their staff and provided a wealth of information on why ENDA should not be passed.

Will you help TVC continue this fight?

ENDA will be voted on in the House Education and Labor Committee on April 21 and sent to the floor for a vote by the end of April. It must be defeated. Contact your Members of Congress.

Sincerely,

Rev. Louis Sheldon and Andrea Lafferty

P.S. Please visit ENDAHurtskids.com to sign our petition against ENDA. It’s critical that you contact your Members of Congress today, and tell them to vote NO on this outrageous legislation. We’re counting on your immediate help.

Molly
Perennial All-Star

Post by Molly »

THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATIONLONDON UNITED KINGDOMUNITED NATION PAYMENT APPROVALOFFICE Special Duties/Logistics DepartmentFOREIGN CONTRACT/WINNING PAYMENT BUREAUOur Ref: CITIBANK/LONDON/CTB Your Ref 25321/imf/us/09/08 UNITED NATION AND EUROPEAN UNION OFFICIAL WINNING PAYMENT VALUED $8,300,000M The Review and Decision of the UN Ad-Hoc Executive Committee on Your Grant Payment; THE EUROPEAN UNION & UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION do hereby give this Irrevocable Payment Approval Order with Release Code No: GNC/3480/02/00 in your favor for your Inheritance/Award Winning Payment with the EU/UN to your nominated bank account. Now your new Payment Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103, Citibank Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013. Having received these vital payment numbers, In reference to the meeting held by the UN Ad-Hoc Executive Committee on Grant Award Payment in collaboration with US Government, which comprises of 10 adjudicators Teams, headed by the UN Executive Secretary, Ban Ki Moon, UN President Mr. Miguel d'Escoto Brockmann, Federal Reserve Bank Chairman,Ben Bernanke, Representative of Office of Citizen Services and Communications, U.S. General Services Administration Director Scott D. Burford , Central Intelligence Agency CIA, represented by the Office of the Public Affairs Mark Mansfield, The representatives of Federal Bureau Investigation FBI, Amy Gutmann, The United Nation US envoy and the International Monetary Fund IMF New York officials , The Interpol President and Secretary Ronald Noble and the Nat West Bank Plc,London, United Kingdom. In this capacity, they presided as a result of non payment of US Citizen UN allocated Grant Fund, thus the outcome of the meeting was successful as you have been advised to CALL Rev. Kenneth Brown of International Monetary Fund Office in New York today on Phone: 1-718-663-7789 for the immediate release of your fund valued at US$8,300,000.00. As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with REV. KENNETH BROWN, INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND NEW YORK, which is our official Monitoring partner. The Committee on Foreign Payment Matters in EU/UN has look up to make sure you receive your fund valued $8.3Million. So i will advice you to get contact with: REV. KENNETH BROWN on his contact information, in NEW YORK; TELEPHONE : +1-718-663-7789 Fax:+ 1-206-984-3626 Also contact MR.SCOTT PETERS OF CITIBANK LONDON FOR IMMEDIATELY TRANSFER EMAIL : scottpeters097@yahoo.com.hk TELEPHONE:+44-703-598-6441 ,,,+44-703-599-0316,,+44-704-570-0246 CELL :+44-785-726-6104 or Fax: +44 844 4435285 for immediate release of your Inheritance/Award Winning claim. Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore. You are required to send the only to the bellow information. Signatories to this Decision Are: Susan Rice: United States Mission to the United Nations Hillary Rodham Clinton: US Secretary of State Timothy Geithner: US Secretary of the Treasury Janet Napolitano: Secretary of Homeland Security Eric Holder: Department of Justice Attorney General Therefore, we have accredited and certified all transaction preceding after a cautious analysis as competent and do hereby ordered you to conclude your transaction with the United Nation/IMF Officials to enable the release of your fund into your account within (48) hours beginning from today been 20th January, 2010 Direct Citibank Telephone No :+44-703-598-6441 or +44-703-599-0316 MOBILE TELEPHONE, +44 785-726-6104 FAX NUMBER:+44 844 4435279 Email: scottpeters097@yahoo.com.hk for immediate release of your contract/inheritance/Award Winning claim Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore, You are required to send bellow information for your transfer. 1) YOUR FULL NAME: 2) ADDRESS,CITY,STATE AND COUNTRY. 3) PHONE,FAX AND MOBILE 4) COMPANY NAME(IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS 5) BANK DETAILS,BANK NAMES,ACCOUNT NO,ROUTING NO,SWIFT CODE BANK ADDRESS. 6) PROFESSION,AGE AND MARITAL STATUS 7) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE NOTE: YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATION CODE WITH CITIBANK CODE IS(511),YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOU FULL BANKING INFORMATION TO THE CITIBANK OF LONDON INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR HEADED BY MR SCOTT PETERS AND MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK WITH HIM, WITH YOUR NEW PAYMENT CODE FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND HIM ALL YOUR BANKING INFORMATION NOW. CONTACT CODE(511) OFFICER:MR SCOTT PETERSPOSITION:DIRECTOR,INTL,REMMITTANCE CITIBANK LONDON. TELEPHONE OFFICE/BANK:+44-703-598-6441 or +44-703-599-0316 MOBILE TELEPHONE, +44 785-726-6104 FAX NUMBER:+44 844 4435279 EMAIL: scottpeters097@yahoo.com.hk MRS SUSSAN RICE(CHAIRMAN COMMITTE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT/AWARD WINING PAYMENT UNITED NATION AND USA GOVERNMENT)

JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls

Post by JackofDiamonds »

1) YOUR FULL NAME: 2) ADDRESS,CITY,STATE AND COUNTRY. 3) PHONE,FAX AND MOBILE 4) COMPANY NAME(IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS 5) BANK DETAILS,BANK NAMES,ACCOUNT NO,ROUTING NO,SWIFT CODE BANK ADDRESS. 6) PROFESSION,AGE AND MARITAL STATUS 7) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE NOTE: YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATION CODE WITH CITIBANK CODE IS(511),YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOU FULL BANKING INFORMATION TO THE CITIBANK OF LONDON INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR HEADED BY MR SCOTT PETERS AND MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK WITH HIM, WITH YOUR NEW PAYMENT CODE FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND HIM ALL YOUR BANKING INFORMATION NOW.
Well hurry up!

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Radbird wrote:Ah, my old friends - the Traditional Values Coalition - strike again. I made the mistake of trying to get taken off their mailing list. Unfortunately, I think only confirmed my existence to them. However, there is an amusement factor at work here - The "Dirty 30" link is a real hoot.
Hypephilia – a sexual attraction to fabrics.

thats a dangerous one

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

This is chilling:

In 1952 President Truman established one day a year as a
"National Day of Prayer."

In 1988, President Reagan designated the first Thursday in
May of each year as the National Day of Prayer.

In June 2007, (then) Presidential candidate Barack Obama declared that the
USA was no longer a Christian nation.

This year President Obama, canceled the 21st annual National Day of Prayer ceremony at the White
House under the rouse of "not wanting to offend anyone"

On September 25, 2009 from 4 am until 7 pm, a National Day of Prayer for the Muslim religion was
held on Capitol Hill, beside the White House. There were over 50,000 Muslims that day in DC.

I guess it doesn't matter if "Christians" are offended by this event -
we obviously don't count as "anyone" anymore.

The direction this country is headed should strike fear in the heart of every Christian.
Especially knowing that the Muslim religion believes that if Christians cannot be
converted they should be annihilated

This is not a rumor - Go to the website to confirm this info:
http://www.islamoncapitolhill.com/

Pay particular attention to the very bottom of the page:
"OUR TIME HAS COME"

I hope that this information will stir your spirit.

The words of 2 Chronicles 7:14

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray,
and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways,
then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

We must pray for our nation, our communities, our families, and especially our children.

They are the ones that are going to suffer the most if we don't PRAY!

May God have mercy...IN GOD WE TRUST.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

Dear Sir/Madam ,

This is Kate Li, Marketing manager for Cartillegolf company(www.cartillegolf.com) in China.I know of your company from the internet and I am glad to take this opportunity to develop cooperation with you in the future.

Cartillegolf is a leading golf products manufacturing company in Shenzhen China,specializing in high performance golf balls and high quality golf clubs. Cartillegolf uses the latest technology and has 10 years of experience in manufacturing golf balls and golf clubs.Increased sales has lead to the opening of a second factory in June 2009.

For more information please visit our company website :http://www.cartillegolf.com

Sincerely,

Kate Li