The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Re: SPAM

Post by sighyoung »

From: "Barriser Godson Smith." <smithgodson11111@aol.com>
To:
Date: Sunday, April 18, 2010 4:56 PM
Subject: Real Estate Investment Business Proposal.
Attention,

My names are Barrister Godson Smith an accredited legal practitioner with the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA). I have the mandate to dully represent my clients in sourcing a reputable and trustworthy International Real Estate Consultant/Manager for the purpose of investment.

We consider the present Global Economic Meltdown as a golden opportunity and wishes to diverse by investing in real estate overseas.We are ready and willing to empower you as our overseas partner in this proposed long term business relationship. This investment is to be funded solely by my clients from their overseas account on long term basis.

It is evident that timely investment in prime properties in your country at this hour will enjoy successful and profitable returns in the next couple of years. In view of this, I wish to solicit your cooperation to participate in this joint venture. All modalities will be fully discussed including your remuneration and terms of partnership upon receipt of your response.

On this note, I implore you as a matter of urgency to respond promptly to this mail providing us with your dossier and contact information including your direct telephone number for further discussion.

We sincerely look forward to a long lasting business relationship with you; you can always get to me through my cell number +234 7084776167, you can reach me on this email address , smithgodson28@yahoo.com.hk or barristergodsonsmith@yahoo.it

God Bless!

Kindliest Regards,
Barrister Godson Smith.

Molly
Perennial All-Star

Post by Molly »

Those crazy Nigerians strike again. Are you going to treat all the members of GRB to happy hour when you come into all this money?

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

Molly wrote:Those crazy Nigerians strike again. Are you going to treat all the members of GRB to happy hour when you come into all this money?
Why, yes! But first, I'd ask them to send me $250 each in good faith to secure the restaurant reservations, to be repaid once Barrister Smith cuts me the check.

cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Post by cardsfansince82 »

I want to be dully represented too.

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

++ eStore is available on this link ++<http://img8.myimg.de/azyzomuiaj2c923.gif>
Privacy Contact Advertising Feedback Subscribe
© 2010 in terms Journal Voices through and Northeastern. All rights reserved.

While in

England for

an Imperial Conference in June 1920, Smuts went to Ireland and met Eamon De Valera to help broker an armistice and peace deal between the warring English and Irish nationalists. IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. The change of name was due to the managing director of Great Eastern trains objecting to having FirstBus displayed on the side of his trains [5].

Israel also took control of the Sinai Peninsula, but returned it to Egypt as part of the 1979 Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty. Ardennes, Aube, Haute-Marne, Marne. Psychiatry in the practice of medicine When Hajiki comes in contact with one by accident, it transforms into a huge robot--a Techode, or "Iron Giant"--which Hajiki names Lightning. In the beginning, the Italian settlement had failed, because many Italians died of tropical diseases or left the colonies to find better conditions. Fluorine combines with the noble gases argon, krypton, xenon, and radon. Such a home run can also be called a " sudden death " or "sudden victory" home run. Alfred Renfrew Richards - Cricketer and rugby union player. List of tallest buildings in Leeds. ITV has claimed that by dropping several hit shows to concentrate on catering for regional audiences, STV are in breach of their network agreements. When Li Shimin arrived at the Zheng capital Luoyang, Wang offered peace, but Li Shimin rebuffed him and put Luoyang under siege.

These were most often monopolistic or infrastructural industries like mail, railways, power and other utilities. Typhoon claims 35 lives in China, S. Traditional franchise jurisdictions of various powers were held by municipal corporations, religious houses, guilds, early universities, Welsh Marches, and Counties Palatine.Section 11 allows the Lord Chancellor to make an order giving rights of audience to anyone in County Court cases

of a certain type. The Virginia Declaration of Rights is adopted.

The country

pursued a policy of unilateralism, verging on isolationism. The Hole-in-the-Wall was a popular saloon and underworld hangout in New York City during the early-to mid 19th century. It implements the URI (URN) concept

and adds to

it a data model and social infrastructure. Fulfilling its public service obligations, in particular extending the regional system in order to handle consumption peaks in the event of a very cold winter. Birds with eyes on

the
sides
of

their heads have a wide visual field, while birds with eyes

on the front of their

heads, such as owls, have binocular vision and can estimate the depth of field.Although it includes very competent anti-terrorist units such as the GIGN

or

the EPIGN, the gendarmerie is a military police force which serves for the most part as a rural and general purpose police force. Around the 5th century BC, the ancient regions of Pakistan was invaded by the Achaemenid Empire under Darius in 522 BC [70] forming the easternmost satraps of the Persian Empire. Since the rise of Modernism, some poets have opted for a poetic diction that deemphasizes rhetorical devices, attempting instead the direct presentation of things and experiences and the exploration

of

tone. Most of the shops had been destroyed and those that remained were cleared to enable a zoned reconstruction

according

to his plan. Around this time, Tang was having increasing conflicts with Tuyuhun, whose Busabo Khan Murong Fuyun, under instigation by his strategist the Prince of Tianzhu, had been repeatedly attacking Tang prefectures on the borders. DPR 2003-2004 - National Research Council Canada.Municipalities, as the states, have autonomous administrations, collect their own taxes and receive a share of taxes collected by the Union and

state government.

After the fall of Balhae in 926 to the Khitan, much of its people were absorbed

into

Goryeo Dynasty. Septa and siphuncle in nautiloid shell. The campus in Hendon is expanding dramatically over the next five to ten years using a number of London Borough of Barnet office buildings including the current

Town Hall in

The Burroughs as well as the construction of new buildings including a new state of the art Science Building which opened in

September 2008. The track entered

a team in the 1931 Northern league. Orders were also issued to execute Liu and

Han, although

Han died before the

execution order reached his location. He

pulls

out the

gimmicked card which has now magically appeared in the deck. In 1683, the colony of New York was divided into ten counties. Members of the United Nations Security Council. Go-Ahead Group - National Express Group. In 1999, India and Pakistan fought an undeclared war over Kargil. Some ancient

inventions include plastic surgery, cataract

surgery, Hindu-Arabic numeral system and Wootz steel. In the nineteenth century, this new practice was codified in the first Rules and Laws of Nomenclature, and the 1st edn. Primary, secondary and tertiary sources"".Fort Lauderdale Institute of Art.Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Census purposes, the municipalities are equivalent to

a

counties [1]. They were aided by having been traded arms by the Dutch, and later by the English. Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. To start with, he developed a nomenclature to describe the system, including the number of data bits and error-correction bits in a block.The governor (chief executive) of each state is directly elected. A b Israel Pushes Solar Energy Technology, Linda Gradstein, National Public Radio, 2007 Oct 22. Extant Chordata classes by subphylum. Shulchan Aruch in Hebrew and English (Hebrew text with English translation). Thus three thousand five hundred and ten may be written as 3 510 whereas fifteen million five hundred thousand and thirty-two may be written as 15. United States Census Bureau estimates of city population for 2009 will be available about July 31, 2010.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

To:
Date: Friday, June 18, 2010 10:19 PM
Subject: NOTE
FROM THE DESK OF
The Branch Manager
ECO BANK OF GHANA
19 Seventh Avenue, ridge west,
P.O Box 16746, Accra, North Ghana

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Didan Kimati. I am the Branch manager of Eco Bank of Ghana Ridge
West branch. I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am
42 years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear
that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problems, but am telling you this
because its real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction
with me. I only hope we can assist each other. But if you don't want this
business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again.
As the branch manager of the Eco Bank of Ghana, it is my duty to send in a
financial report to my head office at the end of each year. In my 2008 end of
the year balance sheet report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the
manager made Fourteen Million, Seven Hundred and fifty thousand dollars in
excess [14,750.000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be
aware of. I have since placed this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT
without any beneficiary.
As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so that
explains my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive this
money into your bank account for us to SHARE. You can have 30% of the total
fund. Note there are practically no risk involved, it would be a bank to bank
transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of
this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order
the transfer to your designated bank account.
If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much; also
you can forward your private Telephone number for speedy relation on this
matter. As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can
achieve it successfully.
Best Regards
Didan Kimati
Email: didan221@rediff.com
Phone: +233-275979158

JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls

Post by JackofDiamonds »

Subject: Increase your instrument size

Your d|ck deserves more than that, give him the almighty strength he needs now.
http://www.knackbin.ru/

A b "Nickelodeon to offer cartoons".
There were more than 400 men serving from the Republic in 2003.
The airport opened in March 1981, initially with a 2,000m (6,562ft) runway, taking over the role of the former Obihiro Airport, now Tokachi Airfield.
Unlike a mathematical proof, a scientific theory is empirical, and is always open to falsification if new evidence is presented.
However, the most common image of terrorism is that it is carried out by small and secretive cells, highly motivated to serve a particular cause and many of the most deadly operations in recent times, such as the September 11 attacks, the London underground bombing, and the 2002 Bali bombing were planned and carried out by a close clique, composed of close friends, family members and other strong social networks.
Other types of aurora have been observed from space, e.
The emphasis on rhythm is an aspect native to Indian music.
Livesey warns Trelawney to be silent about their objective.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Confirmation Promo Reference Number:(RS/7/02/33-31)
PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE FOR THE FULL WINNING DETAILS
You have won $1,500,000.00 in the Mega Super Lotto email program,
held on 11TH September 2010 in Brussels Belgium
please, provide the winning information below to your claim agent for further proceeding
Winning information below:
Email Ticket No SJ-01-44-18-20
Reference No: RS/7/02/33-31
Draw Lucky No: 01-21-11-12-45
Batch No: 43-6-33-9- 3
Serial No:45-8-23-12
Registered No: XXXMEGSUP/21109050
Your full name and Telephone Number;
TEL 0032-487-746-311 /01132-487-746-311
Reply to Email:megasuperlotto99@aol.com
Please note that the validity period of the winning is 30TH of
SEPTEMBER 2010,
Mrs.Sarah Winberg,
V.P
Please note, do not send email to the alert email you are to contact Mr.Gavin Van Duke VIA reply to Email:megasuperlotto99@aol.com

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

Greetings.

I represent a group of company based in Saudi Arabia and we are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors: oil/Gas,banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco,Communication Services,Agriculture Forestry & Fishing.Thus any sector.If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your country; Please write me for possible business co-operation. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment (AROI) JV partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered.

Regards
Abdulkader Al Hassan
Chairman/President, A.K.AL HASSAN & SONS HOLDING COMPANY SAUDI ARABIA.

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

Thus any sector.
lol