Page 2 of 4

Posted: April 2 07, 8:19 pm
by cabby7588
Image

Posted: April 2 07, 10:13 pm
by docellis
Image

Posted: April 2 07, 11:14 pm
by Jake
\:D/ :cowbell: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :banana: :banana: :banana:

Posted: April 2 07, 11:16 pm
by G. Keenan
cabby7588 wrote:Image
Everyone just look at this picture and tell me that Albert is not a king among men.

Posted: April 2 07, 11:18 pm
by Numbers
I called one of my buddies that's a houston fan after the game. I seriously called about something else, had no intention of rubbing salt. He said "Don't say a word" and hung up. :twisted:

Posted: April 2 07, 11:22 pm
by thrill
07come11 wrote:I called one of my buddies that's a houston fan after the game. I seriously called about something else, had no intention of rubbing salt. He said "Don't say a word" and hung up. :twisted:
Ha!

Burkenator actually called me right after that and said congratulations on going to the series. Then I totally jinxed the momentum by saying not so fast you have Roy going tomorrow. Totally my bad.

Posted: April 2 07, 11:27 pm
by ZigZagCardsFan
Karl Ravich: "Not Pujols, Xavier Nady"

Lidge will never be able to give up a home run without hearing El Hombre's name.

Posted: April 2 07, 11:39 pm
by Transmogrified Tiger
G. Keenan wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:Image
Everyone just look at this picture and tell me that Albert is not a king among men.
Should I, or Shouldn't I

Posted: April 2 07, 11:48 pm
by G. Keenan
Transmogrified Tiger wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:Image
Everyone just look at this picture and tell me that Albert is not a king among men.
Should I, or Shouldn't I
2006 erases that "should I." The "shouldn't I" remains as a moment in time that will live in perpetual greatness into eternity.

Posted: April 3 07, 12:23 am
by cabby7588
G. Keenan wrote:
Transmogrified Tiger wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:Image
Everyone just look at this picture and tell me that Albert is not a king among men.
Should I, or Shouldn't I
2006 erases that "should I." The "shouldn't I" remains as a moment in time that will live in perpetual greatness into eternity.
I wish GRB was around in 04 for that...Or at least I wish I was a member...That was the single BEST moment of ANY sports game EVER.

I remember the game so well. The Colts were playing the Rams on Monday (or Sunday) Night Football and I had my lucky #88 Colts Jersey on, thought it would work for both teams. I was running and jumping up and down like a little girl. God, I love it.

PS-Rams got up on Colts 14-0 early, and Colts came back and whooped their @$$E$! :lol: