2007 NHL Playoff Thread

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

Leroy wrote:So the Blues didn't make it?
This is why nobody likes you.




kidding!

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Post by thrill »

Preseason, I bet $10 on Anaheim to win it all. If they do I get $110.

Go ducks.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

Jordan Tootoo with a breakaway on Nabokov and he gets stoned..WOW! :shock:

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

Just watching the playoffs gets me fired up for the NHL draft and the Blues' 2007-08 season.

I can see the Note skating onto the ice in their first playoff game in three years.....

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

StL Dan wrote:Just watching the playoffs gets me fired up for the NHL draft and the Blues' 2007-08 season.

I can see the Note skating onto the ice in their first playoff game in three years.....
Hell yea Dan. I have that same vision.

Double OT in NAshville! =D>

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

stlmark wrote:
StL Dan wrote:Just watching the playoffs gets me fired up for the NHL draft and the Blues' 2007-08 season.

I can see the Note skating onto the ice in their first playoff game in three years.....
Hell yea Dan. I have that same vision.

Double OT in NAshville! =D>
What network is carrying the Nashville/SJ game?

Vs is carrying the Dallas/Vancouver game here in KC.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

StL Dan wrote:
stlmark wrote:
StL Dan wrote:Just watching the playoffs gets me fired up for the NHL draft and the Blues' 2007-08 season.

I can see the Note skating onto the ice in their first playoff game in three years.....
Hell yea Dan. I have that same vision.

Double OT in NAshville! =D>
What network is carrying the Nashville/SJ game?

Vs is carrying the Dallas/Vancouver game here in KC.
I'm watching the game on my Center Ice package on Comcast.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

Rissmiller wins it for SJ in the 2nd OT, about 8+ minutes into the 2nd OT period.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

The Dallas/Vancouver game is a good game to watch. It's 4-3 Canucks in the 3rd with about 6 minutes to go.

The Anaheim/Minnesota game is 1-1 after 2.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

They are going to OT in the Dallas/Vancouver game. Yes, I love watching these kind of games.

Post Reply