wiffle ball

A forum for non-baseball sports
Online
User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18727
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Post by cardinalkarp »

I was born ready.

User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Post by longhornbaseball »

We really need a wiff tournament.

Online
User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18727
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Post by cardinalkarp »

For some reason bulldog hasn't posted in this tread, I know he would be in also.

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

cardinalkarp wrote:For some reason bulldog hasn't posted in this tread, I know he would be in also.
He's a scared little puppy.

Online
User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18727
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Post by cardinalkarp »

StL Dan wrote:
cardinalkarp wrote:For some reason bulldog hasn't posted in this tread, I know he would be in also.
He's a scared little puppy.
He knows not to step on the field when I'm on the opposing team. :lol:

User avatar
ZigZagCardsFan
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5526
Joined: July 29 06, 6:26 pm

Post by ZigZagCardsFan »

I'd totally be in on this...

User avatar
businessmansspecial
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4284
Joined: May 6 06, 6:22 pm

Post by businessmansspecial »

Wow. I would edit the title and move it to social. :D

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

When will a date be set?

I'm eager to begin my tuneup sessions in the front yard.

User avatar
Numbers
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4507
Joined: April 18 06, 7:23 pm
Location: La Frontera
Contact:

Post by Numbers »

my idea, but unfortunately ya have to count me out. There's just no way I'll make it in. So whoever wins is just a paper champ> :)

User avatar
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211
Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

:?:

Post Reply