Page 2 of 3

Posted: April 17 07, 1:58 pm
by cardinalkarp
I was born ready.

Posted: April 17 07, 2:26 pm
by longhornbaseball
We really need a wiff tournament.

Posted: April 17 07, 2:34 pm
by cardinalkarp
For some reason bulldog hasn't posted in this tread, I know he would be in also.

Posted: April 17 07, 2:40 pm
by StL Dan
cardinalkarp wrote:For some reason bulldog hasn't posted in this tread, I know he would be in also.
He's a scared little puppy.

Posted: April 17 07, 2:41 pm
by cardinalkarp
StL Dan wrote:
cardinalkarp wrote:For some reason bulldog hasn't posted in this tread, I know he would be in also.
He's a scared little puppy.
He knows not to step on the field when I'm on the opposing team. :lol:

Posted: April 20 07, 12:51 pm
by ZigZagCardsFan
I'd totally be in on this...

Posted: April 20 07, 1:30 pm
by businessmansspecial
Wow. I would edit the title and move it to social. :D

Posted: April 20 07, 6:01 pm
by StL Dan
When will a date be set?

I'm eager to begin my tuneup sessions in the front yard.

Posted: April 20 07, 9:03 pm
by Numbers
my idea, but unfortunately ya have to count me out. There's just no way I'll make it in. So whoever wins is just a paper champ> :)

Posted: April 23 07, 11:45 pm
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
:?: