Page 2 of 3

Posted: April 22 07, 9:44 pm
by dangerous
Lakers sux

Posted: April 22 07, 10:11 pm
by Brodie
GO NUGGETS!!!!!!!

-Brodie

Posted: April 22 07, 10:16 pm
by Radbird
Brodie wrote:GO NUGGETS!!!!!!!

-Brodie
Seconded!! WOOHOO!!!!

Posted: April 22 07, 10:19 pm
by ThreeAces
I don't care much for the NBA, but it'd be cool to see Deron and the Jazz win it all.

Posted: April 22 07, 10:20 pm
by ndistops
How about this - GS gonna take the first game in Dallas.

Posted: April 24 07, 12:22 am
by ZigZagCardsFan
Detroit Pistons up 2-0 on Darko and the unstoppable Magic.

Posted: April 24 07, 12:29 am
by ndistops
Big Game 2 tomorrow for the Bulls. Considering we know Shaq and Wade are going to get all the calls in Miami, it's imperative the Bulls keep winning their home games.

Posted: April 30 07, 12:37 pm
by StL Dan
ndistops wrote:Big Game 2 tomorrow for the Bulls. Considering we know Shaq and Wade are going to get all the calls in Miami, it's imperative the Bulls keep winning their home games.
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Can't wait to see if GS can knock off the Mavs in 5.

All of the sudden, the NBA playoffs are becoming interesting. :shock:

Posted: April 30 07, 12:45 pm
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:Peyton finally got it done. Mavericks will finally get it done. That's what this is the year of. Finally getting it done. :D

Mavericks beat the Pistons in 6.
obviously you can see I don't know what the hell I'm talking about when it comes to the NBA. :D

Posted: April 30 07, 12:59 pm
by StL Dan
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:Peyton finally got it done. Mavericks will finally get it done. That's what this is the year of. Finally getting it done. :D

Mavericks beat the Pistons in 6.
obviously you can see I don't know what the hell I'm talking about when it comes to the NBA. :D
Eh, who cares. It was all for fun.

I do like how my pick for the Bulls to represent the East is shaping up thus far, though! :D