Page 2 of 3

Posted: April 25 07, 1:59 pm
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
lukethedrifter wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote:Who's Dantle Hall?
he was a klick returner for the chielfs.
Hope he does glood.

Posted: April 25 07, 3:34 pm
by ZigZagCardsFan
To put things in perspective, our last 3 round 5 picks have been Marques Hagans, Jerome Collins, and Jason Shivers.

I think it was well worth the pick.

Posted: April 25 07, 3:35 pm
by StL Dan
I'll be pithed if the Rams don't address OL needs either via the draft or via trade.

Posted: April 25 07, 3:58 pm
by longhornbaseball
$20 we pick the next Lewis/Pickett/Kennedy and Ginn becomes a great return man.

Posted: April 25 07, 5:22 pm
by Tambourine Man
StL Dan wrote:I'll be pithed if the Rams don't address OL needs either via the draft or via trade.
The OL came together pretty nicely by the end of the season and they're a young bunch. The DL and LB's concern me more.

Posted: April 25 07, 8:43 pm
by Blitzer
This is an "Eh" trade. I would prolly rather have the pick. My roomate is a Cheifs fan and after watching many games last season, I was quite sick of seeing Hall run sideline to sideline. 5th isnt bad, but Dante Hall aint what he used to be.


Blitzer

Posted: April 25 07, 9:35 pm
by StL Dan
Tambourine Man wrote:
StL Dan wrote:I'll be pithed if the Rams don't address OL needs either via the draft or via trade.
The OL came together pretty nicely by the end of the season and they're a young bunch. The DL and LB's concern me more.
I still think we need depth on the OL, but, you are right, effective DL and LB are needed.

Our run defense was pith poor.

Stud DL are tough to come by these days, though.

Posted: April 26 07, 6:36 am
by Radio_Bugtussle
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote:Who's Dantle Hall?
he was a klick returner for the chielfs.
Hope he does glood.
Dantle Hall is teh clutch if the blockig ils glood.

Posted: April 26 07, 8:52 pm
by ZigZagCardsFan
If memory serves me correctly the OL depth chart looks like:

LT: Pace
- Steussie

LG: Incognito
- Terrell

C: Romberg
- McCollum
- Turner

RG: Steussie
- Setterstrom

RT: Barron
- Goldberg

I'm sure they'll add at least one in the draft but I really don't think it's a need. Besides, it's not like a 5th round OL can be counted on.

Posted: April 26 07, 9:46 pm
by Blitzer
From what it sounds like they really like DE/DT Carraker or CB Revis and the trade for Jenkins from Carolina seems like its gonna go down. Saturday should be an interesting day for the boys in Blue and Gold


Blitzer