Randy Keisler Sent Down to Memphis, K. Jiminez Recalled

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

fulldeck wrote:This might just mean the bullpen was stretched out yesterday and they want to make sure they have fresh arms for this weekend.
Regardless, it means we'll be Keisler-free for at least (10? 15?) days. I know that someone sent down can't be called up for X amount of days unless there's an injury.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

Well that's a relief, I guess.

DynamicDynamite
Veteran Player
Posts: 806
Joined: December 11 06, 9:23 pm

Post by DynamicDynamite »

Id almost say there will be a turn in the rotation between now and whenever Carp comes back.. i think its at least another turn so I would almost bank on either Thompson or Franklin getting the start to see what they can do... and then the following turn Carp is off the DL and there we go..

Post Reply