Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Joe Wells
All-Star
Posts: 1329 Joined: April 6 07, 6:59 pm
Post
by Joe Wells » April 27 07, 9:09 pm
Ace wrote: What an aggravating game.
I don't even know where to begin.
I do.
Arrrrrrrggghhhh!!
Ahem. Really it was just more of the same from the offense. Lack of timely hitting. 9 hits, 3 walks and only 3 runs to show for it.
Elphie15
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4625 Joined: May 5 06, 11:07 pm
Location: St. Louis <3
Post
by Elphie15 » April 27 07, 9:09 pm
On the bright side... TFG and I are still naked. And we have agreed to remain that way until the Cards win again.
planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904 Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis
Post
by planet planet » April 27 07, 9:09 pm
clevername wrote: I'm really glad we re-signed Jim Edmonds so he can be pinch hit for with So freaking Taguchi in crucial late game situations.
WORD. On the other hand, Preston Wilson is left in to face the righty, no problem.
TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007 Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm
Post
by TimeForGuinness » April 27 07, 9:09 pm
planet pujolsian wrote: Reyes needs to stop digging us into a hole PLZ.
I think he needs to realize that he has a defense behind him. He's picking at the corners and not throwing. That and he needs to mix ALL of his pitches in the same inning, not fastballs in the first, changeups in the second, sliders in the third...etc.
Leeyat
All-Star
Posts: 1287 Joined: August 10 06, 7:57 am
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Post
by Leeyat » April 27 07, 9:09 pm
Cardinalis_cardinalis wrote: Glad I missed most of it.
Amen, brother!
I have a bad beginning today!
Magneto
Veteran Player
Posts: 984 Joined: April 20 06, 5:39 pm
Post
by Magneto » April 27 07, 9:09 pm
planet pujolsian wrote: Reyes needs to stop digging us into a hole PLZ.
True, but can we score ANY runs for him? Geez. He hasn't given up more then 4 runs in any game this year and is 0-4. Ridiculous.
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089 Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation
Post
by stlmark » April 27 07, 9:10 pm
I didn't even watch the game and I'm beyond effin annoyed! I watched on yahoo.
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623 Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville
Post
by sighyoung » April 27 07, 9:10 pm
Ace wrote: DiLLaGii wrote: Player of the Game: K-ton Wilson.
His second at bat I was thinking to myself, "Wow, could he have a worse at bat."
Somehow the at bats got worse and worse. Wilson is proving he will never again be a starting player.
But he can break a bat in dramatic fashion.
Joe Wells
All-Star
Posts: 1329 Joined: April 6 07, 6:59 pm
Post
by Joe Wells » April 27 07, 9:11 pm
I just looked at Yahoo's box score. 20 LOB for the Cards. 20. 7 for Kennedy.
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718 Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago
Post
by G. Keenan » April 27 07, 9:12 pm
Time to go get drunk.