Page 2 of 11

Re: 4-27 Post Game Thread

Posted: April 27 07, 9:09 pm
by Joe Wells
Ace wrote:What an aggravating game.
I don't even know where to begin.
I do.
Arrrrrrrggghhhh!!

Ahem. Really it was just more of the same from the offense. Lack of timely hitting. 9 hits, 3 walks and only 3 runs to show for it.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:09 pm
by Elphie15
On the bright side... TFG and I are still naked. And we have agreed to remain that way until the Cards win again.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:09 pm
by planet planet
clevername wrote:I'm really glad we re-signed Jim Edmonds so he can be pinch hit for with So freaking Taguchi in crucial late game situations.
WORD. On the other hand, Preston Wilson is left in to face the righty, no problem.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:09 pm
by TimeForGuinness
planet pujolsian wrote:Reyes needs to stop digging us into a hole PLZ.
I think he needs to realize that he has a defense behind him. He's picking at the corners and not throwing. That and he needs to mix ALL of his pitches in the same inning, not fastballs in the first, changeups in the second, sliders in the third...etc.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:09 pm
by Leeyat
Cardinalis_cardinalis wrote:Glad I missed most of it.
Amen, brother!

I have a bad beginning today! #-o :wink:

Posted: April 27 07, 9:09 pm
by Magneto
planet pujolsian wrote:Reyes needs to stop digging us into a hole PLZ.
True, but can we score ANY runs for him? Geez. He hasn't given up more then 4 runs in any game this year and is 0-4. Ridiculous.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:10 pm
by stlmark
I didn't even watch the game and I'm beyond effin annoyed! I watched on yahoo.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:10 pm
by sighyoung
Ace wrote:
DiLLaGii wrote:Player of the Game: K-ton Wilson.
His second at bat I was thinking to myself, "Wow, could he have a worse at bat."

Somehow the at bats got worse and worse. Wilson is proving he will never again be a starting player.
But he can break a bat in dramatic fashion.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:11 pm
by Joe Wells
I just looked at Yahoo's box score. 20 LOB for the Cards. 20. 7 for Kennedy.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:12 pm
by G. Keenan
Time to go get drunk.